Author Topic: Fauci Made Over $300 Million From the Covid Pandemic While Americans Suffered  (Read 557 times)

Online Kamaji

Records Reveal Fauci Made Over $300 Million From the Covid Pandemic While Americans Suffered

Sarah Arnold
August 13, 2023

While the entire United States was under authoritarian mandates, top so-called Covid-19 “experts” were making hundreds of millions of dollars on the pandemic that caused lifelong hurdles for many Americans.

According to records, the former NIH Director, Dr. Francis Collins, and former NIAID Director, Dr. Anthony Fauci, made huge profits from royalty checks during the Chinese virus-fueled pandemic. At the same time, thousands of people struggled to put food on the table.

OpenTheBooks, a transparency organization, recently released over 1,500 unredacted records revealing the leaders of the country’s National Institutes of Health and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases profited off the virus that killed thousands of people.

On top of that, Fauci funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology to research the Coronavirus.

The records show Collins and Fauci got 58 royalty payments for allowing companies to use their COVID-19 vaccines, which in return was developed with funding from U.S. taxpayers by private pharmaceutical firms.

So, in other words, the Covid pandemic was one big ploy for the government to get massively wealthy.

Through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 56,000 transactions were recorded, totaling over $325 million banked by the “experts.”

“The NIH continues to refuse to voluntarily divulge the names of scientists who receive royalties and from which companies over the period of time from 2010 to 2016, 27,000 royalty payments were paid to 1800 NIH employees,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said. “We know that. Not because you told us, but because we forced you to tell us through the Freedom of Information Act.”

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/13/records-reveal-fauci-made-over-300-million-from-the-covid-pandemic-n2626948

Offline bilo

I hate it when headlines are misleading. It makes it too easy to discredit the substance of the article. The article points out that he received royalties, but we don't know how much money he received.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fauci & Collins Cashed In on Covid: Records Show 58 NIH Royalty Payments Worth $325M
Frank BergmanAugust 12, 2023 - 12:40 pm5 Comments

Newly discovered records have exposed the staggering profits that were reaped in the form of royalty checks on the back of the Covid pandemic.

The records show that the former heads of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) massively cashed in from the pandemic.

Former NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins and former NIAID Director Dr. Tony Fauci reportedly received 58 royalty payments between them from companies to license their COVID-19 shots for public use.

The injections were also developed by private pharmaceutical companies using American taxpayer money.

https://slaynews.com/news/fauci-collins-cashed-covid-records-show-58-nih-royalty-payments-worth-325m/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

I hate it when headlines are misleading. It makes it too easy to discredit the substance of the article. The article points out that he received royalties, but we don't know how much money he received.

?? According to the article; Through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 56,000 transactions were recorded, totaling over $325 million banked by the “experts.”

Regardless of dollar amount, Fauci profited while Americans suffered and died.  He presented a false narrative of flatten the curve or else, forcing many to believe that we had to remain isolated, etc.  Many died alone because their loved one weren't allowed to be with them.

My husband became ill (other than COVID) and I was not allowed to be with him.  I was allowed to stand by the entrance of the hospital by the door and tell him I loved him. That was it!

Brandon was involved as well.  Both are very very evil and the should be held responsible.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

The article states that it was a ploy for the gov't to make a massive amount of money. 

In addition, it was a ploy to steal an election; Afghanistan was by design as well as all the money being made off of Ukraine.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fauxci makes Bernie Madoff look like a saint.

How and why this man is not rotting to his death in a nasty jail cell is a crime in itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

There was once a time in this country where people got sent to prison for doing this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MajorClay

Disgorge them

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After years/decades of democrats being given a pass, even when caught in the act.  Who in their right minds think democrats should or could be held accountable for ANYTHING?  CAN THEY EXPLAIN WHY DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ANYTHING BUT GODS THAT DWELL AMONGST US?  and again worshiped on their Lewinsky knees? AGAIN?
Just find a Republican somewhere and lynch them because doing the same to a guilty democrat is just unthinkable!

Who rules?  and owns yer azzes?   :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

?? According to the article; Through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 56,000 transactions were recorded, totaling over $325 million banked by the “experts.”

Regardless of dollar amount, Fauci profited while Americans suffered and died.  He presented a false narrative of flatten the curve or else, forcing many to believe that we had to remain isolated, etc.  Many died alone because their loved one weren't allowed to be with them.

My husband became ill (other than COVID) and I was not allowed to be with him.  I was allowed to stand by the entrance of the hospital by the door and tell him I loved him. That was it!

Brandon was involved as well.  Both are very very evil and the should be held responsible.

I agree he shouldn't have been receiving anything. My point is people will see the headlines and start quoting that figure and then later when the actual amount is disclosed it won't seem so bad. We shoot ourselves in the foot when we do this.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, was this during the china virus panic?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As many lied, denied, and fully supported Joe and Fauci, despite evidence of the WOKE agenda in force to lower the human population.  Those that did their supportive part are as guilty as the actual perps that make millions of needless deaths and peoples damaged DNA, not just elect Biden to have the chance to do what Biden has done.  They earned a grave along side the millions needlessly murdered, much like abortion butchers.  Don't expect to see them in heaven, they certainly don't belong there.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions