Author Topic: After Ohio, Pro-Abortion Activists Set Their Sights on Arizona  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Ohio, Pro-Abortion Activists Set Their Sights on Arizona
Madeline Leesman

On Tuesday, pro-abortion organizations began to urge Arizona voters to create a constitutional right to abortion, a trend occurring in several battleground states in the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision.

According to The Washington Post, the ballot initiative is spearheaded by several major pro-abortion organizations, including the American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona, NARAL Arizona, Affirm Sexual and Reproductive Health, Arizona List, and Healthcare Rising Arizona. Abortions in the state are currently limited to 15 weeks.

Pro-abortion Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs reportedly said that she was “confident that Arizonans will vote for reproductive freedom next November.” The coalition aims to gain more than a half-million signatures to make it to the ballot.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2023/08/12/abortion-rights-advocates-pushing-for-amendment-in-arizona-n2626861
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: After Ohio, Pro-Abortion Activists Set Their Sights on Arizona
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 08:05:38 pm »
Not sure that I care. 

I doubt passage does much one way or the other.

What we need is to figure out how to preserve families so that young women have fathers who will care for and watch over them and threated to decimate any idiot who touches them.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: After Ohio, Pro-Abortion Activists Set Their Sights on Arizona
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 06:18:38 pm »
Well, they might be back now.

I hope so.  The state GOP needs to grab it's own balls and figure out just what they are.  So far, what they have shown is that they are stupid and cowardly.