Author Topic: California man linked to fourth ‘sex worker’ death in Tijuana, prosecutor says  (Read 203 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California man linked to fourth ‘sex worker’ death in Tijuana, prosecutor says
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Aug 10, 2023 / 02:16 PM CDT

Updated: Aug 10, 2023 / 07:32 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Baja California’s State Attorney’s Office says its investigators are fairly certain Brayan Rivera is responsible for a fourth murder that occurred in Tijuana while he was in the city last year.

Rivera, a U.S. citizen, was arrested back in July outside his mother’s house in Downey, California, where FBI agents and U.S. marshals were waiting for him.

He is now the subject of extradition proceedings in federal court in Los Angeles.

‘Ted Bundy-like’ serial killer sought in deaths of at least 3 women in Tijuana
The Mexican government wants Rivera returned to Tijuana to face murder charges in connection with the deaths of three other women who have been described as “sex workers.”

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/california-man-linked-to-fourth-sex-worker-death-in-tijuana-prosecutor-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson