Author Topic: Americans beware: Roving gangs of 13-17-year olds (guess the race) are killing elderly people  (Read 299 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Americans beware: Roving gangs of 13-17-year olds (guess the race) are killing elderly people
08/11/2023 // News Editors // 4.4K Views

The next time you feel a surge of outrage over a crime, and a choir of liberals joins in to shield the bad guy with the excuse, ‘But he’s only 15…,” kindly remember that roving gangs of teens are actively killing elderly people all over the country.  That’s what recently happened in Philadelphia, another liberal-run city that’s turned into a cesspool of hopelessness and soaring crime. A 15-year-old, along with several of his friends, attempted to carjack a couple, and ended up murdering a 50-year-old man in cold blood.
(Article republished from Revolver.news)

The suspects name is Rasheed Banks, and he was just captured.

Phila. Police homicide fugitive Rasheed Banks Jr. has been arrested by the New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force and @USMS_Philly in Camden, New Jersey. Banks was wanted for the July 12th carjacking and murder of a 50-year-old man at 12th and Porter in South Phila. pic.twitter.com/KvCnVyF2BF

— U.S. Marshals Service Philadelphia (@USMS_Philly) August 7, 2023

Lately, there’s been a growing number of reports about these teens engaging in acts of assault, robbery, and even homicide. And it’s important to note that their targets aren’t solely limited to older Americans. In Jacksonville, a 12-year-old beat his own brother to death. In Michigan, a high school honor-roll student was murdered by 13 and 14-year-olds in a carjacking.

These teen-related crimes have become an epidemic, so what on earth is going on?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-11-roving-gangs-of-teenagers-killing-elderly-people.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
50 is considered elderly now?  I'm on the verge of death then.  happy77
:thumbsup: I'm guessing the author of the article is maybe twelve?