Author Topic: Biden Promises Taxpayer-Funded Aid For ‘Climate Migrants’ In Weather Channel Interview  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

WRITTEN BY NEIL MUNRO ON AUG 10, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Promises Taxpayer-Funded Aid For ‘Climate Migrants’ In Weather Channel Interview

border migrantsThe Weather Channel is promoting the open-ended claim migrants should be allowed to enter the United States if their homelands are damaged by “extreme weather” — and President Joe Biden is eager to say yes.

“Is it the responsibility of the United States to protect migrants who might be fleeing extreme weather in their countries?” meteorologist Stephanie Abrams asked Biden during a very rare and softball interview beside the Grand Canyon. [emphasis, links added]

Biden replied in the August 9 broadcast:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-promises-taxpayer-funded-aid-for-climate-migrants-in-weather-channel-interview/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson