Author Topic: Outrageous demand by Fox News  (Read 574 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Outrageous demand by Fox News
« on: August 12, 2023, 08:57:58 pm »
Chris Stigall
@ChrisStigall

Fox News is telling everyone in media not directly affiliated with them that the August 23rd Republican debate is exclusively theirs and no one is allowed to air any clips of the broadcast beyond three total minutes, and never again after a 7 day window.  In other words, they’re treating this debate as if it’s an NFL or MLB broadcast.  It’s not.  This has never been done and deserves a legal challenge.

https://twitter.com/ChrisStigall/status/1689670913040568320

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Outrageous demand by Fox News
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 11:01:07 pm »
Chris Stigall
@ChrisStigall

Fox News is telling everyone in media not directly affiliated with them that the August 23rd Republican debate is exclusively theirs and no one is allowed to air any clips of the broadcast beyond three total minutes, and never again after a 7 day window.  In other words, they’re treating this debate as if it’s an NFL or MLB broadcast.  It’s not.  This has never been done and deserves a legal challenge.

https://twitter.com/ChrisStigall/status/1689670913040568320

Another reason to hope Trump snubs them.  Ratings will suck without his draw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 12:44:09 am »
Another reason to hope Trump snubs them.  Ratings will suck without his draw.

Yes the ratings will suffer some without Trump to draw in their audience, but I for one am looking forward to watching a debate on the issues (hopefully) rather than insulting one another. I don't want to watch Trump's bullying and theatrics. I've had enough.

Guarantee though, if the candidates take aim at Trump during the first debate without him being there, he'll make it to the second one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2023, 01:07:29 am »
As if their ratings and cable in general aren't already sliding in to the sewer.
The Republic is lost.