Author Topic: 9 Professions With the Most Unethical People, According to Americans  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

9 Professions With the Most Unethical People, According to Americans
Story by Chris Kissell •

Some professions just naturally seem to be full of honest and ethical people. From teachers to doctors, we expect good people to be working in careers that allow them to help others, for example.

But in the eyes of many, other professions seem more likely to attract the ne’er-do-wells among us.

Earlier this year, Gallup asked more than 1,000 adults from all 50 states and Washington, D.C., to name the professions they perceive as having the most honest and ethical workers. A handful of professions ended up at the very bottom of the list.

Gallup actually conducts this survey annually but does not ask about the same professions every year. So, we took results from the past two years — the 2021 and 2022 surveys — to create this list.

Based on the surveys from those two years, these are the professions that people are least likely to say have honest and ethical workers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/9-professions-with-the-most-unethical-people-according-to-americans/ss-AA1faff0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=be1f97037d764a0f9a9179810ae942bb&ei=32#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson