Author Topic: Best Buy launches no whites allowed management leadership program available exclusively to “people o  (Read 381 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Best Buy launches no whites allowed management leadership program available exclusively to “people of color”
08/11/2023 // Ethan Huff // 2K Views

Big box electronics retailer Best Buy is joining the anti-white club with the creation of a new management and leadership program that is available exclusively to non-whites.

James O'Keefe, who now runs a new watchdog group called OMG, relayed the findings of a citizen journalist who discovered that Best Buy has partnered with McKinsey & Company to develop a new management training program in which candidates "must meet the [racial] requirements," meaning they have to "identify as Black, Latino, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific Islander."

"The program is not open to white applicants," O'Keefe tweeted, along with screenshots showing more details of the program – see below:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-11-best-buy-no-whites-allowed-racist-poc.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

That should give rise to a class-action lawsuit for every white employee who aspires to management.