Author Topic: The Border Is Less Secure Than Ever, and the Implications Are Deadly  (Read 242 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Border Is Less Secure Than Ever, and the Implications Are Deadly

Objective measures of border security (like gotaways and border-crossing deaths) show that the U.S. border is less secure than ever recorded, and the consequences are far-reaching and lethal.
Rigorous documentation of the facts in this video is available at https://www.justfactsdaily.com/the-border-is-less-secure-than-ever-and-the-implications-are-deadly

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: The Border Is Less Secure Than Ever, and the Implications Are Deadly
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 06:16:41 pm »
Perhaps the most eye opening data revealed is the time frame.  People need to realize that this invasion has been happening for decades -- Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush, O'Bammy, Trump and Brandon.  Not a one of them, stopping the invasion.  It's gotten far worse under Trump and Brandon, but we've had what people label as conservative presidents who didn't stop what's going on.  No completed wall.  No enforcement of immigration laws.

I would also suggest that the stats listed below are very conservative.

..."revealed that these non-citizens had been arrested/transferred for the following crimes committed in the U.S. during 1964–2017:

505,400 assaults.
    133,800 sex offenses.
    33,300 homicides.
    24,200 kidnappings.
    1,500 acts of terrorism.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 06:17:40 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.