Author Topic: California Bar Opens Ethics Probe into Kevin Morris, Hunter Biden’s Lawyer  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California Bar Opens Ethics Probe into Kevin Morris, Hunter Biden’s Lawyer

WENDELL HUSEBØ11 Aug 2023161
3:39
The California State Bar opened an ethics investigation into Kevin Morris, Hunter Biden’s lawyer, for allegedly spying on the My Son Hunter movie set.

My Son Hunter is a film that chronicles Hunter Biden as he navigates a tangled web of prostitution, partying, business dealings, drugs, sex, Chinese spies, Ukrainian oligarchs, and his responsibilities to the leader of the free world.

Morris, a high-powered Hollywood attorney who has been retained by Hunter to “craft legal and media strategy,” flew to Serbia under the guise of filming interviews for a documentary that plans to portray Hunter Biden as a victim.

During his visit to the My Son Hunter set, Morris allegedly failed to disclose he was Hunter Biden’s legal representative, according to producer Phelim McAleer, who filed the ethics complaint with the California State Bar.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/11/california-bar-opens-ethics-probe-kevin-morris-hunter-bidens-lawyer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I thought ethical behavior was illegal in California! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

They'll close it without any action.