Author Topic: Video: DeSantis Goes On Stage in Iowa, and People Start Banging Cowbells Shortly After He Suffers H  (Read 9918 times)

Offline American Girl

Had he been smart and just backed Trump and waited until 28, he’d been a star

We dodged a bullet with this one...

This is just embarrassing...

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-desantis-went-on-stage-in-iowa-and-people-started-banging-cowbells-shortly-after-he-suffered-his-biggest-political-embarrassment-so-far/

Offline Kamaji

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-desantis-went-on-stage-in-iowa-and-people-started-banging-cowbells-shortly-after-he-suffered-his-biggest-political-embarrassment-so-far/

:facepalm2:

Trump was a disaster, and will be an epic disaster in the future.

Offline Idiot

Betting RIV was the one with the cowbell.  Typical rabid Orange man supporter.

Offline libertybele

It is embarrassing and quite alarming -- I wonder how many were Trump supporters?  This country is in a very rapid downhill spiral and we have people who can't even be courteous enough to listen to what an opposing candidate has to say.

So, he should back someone who is bullying him, even though he hadn't announced he was running?  Back him just because he's Trump?  I'm glad DeSantis is standing firmly in what he believes in and his record in FL speaks volumes.  Too bad there aren't more people running like him.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 05:48:34 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

It is embarrassing and quite alarming -- I wonder how many were Trump supporters?  This country is in a very rapid downhill spiral and we have people who can't even be courteous enough to listen to what an opposing candidate has to say.

So, he should back someone who is bullying him, even though he hadn't announced he was running?  Back him just because he's Trump?  I'm glad DeSantis is standing firmly in what he believes in and his record in FL speaks volumes.  Too bad there aren't more people running like him.

:thumbsup:

Online LMAO

There is definitely a battle in the Republican Party now. It’s 1976 all over again

A more centralized government represented by MAGA vs limited government conservatism

We are closer now than ever before to some economic fallout with our unsustainable debt being the root cause. Who is MAGA going to blame if it unravels under Trump’s watch? RINOs? Bad advice from his advisors? The media?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 05:59:46 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

There is definitely a battle in the Republican Party now. It’s 1976 all over again

A more centralized government represented by MAGA vs limited government conservatism

We are closer now than ever before to some economic fallout with our unsustainable debt being the root cause. Who is MAGA going to blame if it unravels under Trump’s watch? RINOs? Bad advice from his advisors? The media?

I was too young to be interested in politics in 1976, but I believe we are already experiencing economic fallout from our unsustainable debt.  How many families right now are really struggling to make ends meet.  I believe that an economic collapse has already started; all by design.

As for MAGA -- they will never ever admit Trump has faults.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 06:08:59 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Had he been smart and just backed Trump....

That's an oxymoron.

Online DB

Online roamer_1

Bow to the bully? Kiss the ring?

OH_HELL_NO!!!

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

That's an oxymoron.

Besides, talking about dodging any bullets is  a little premature

This is what college kids do when a speaker comes on campus and says things that they don’t want to hear

I don’t know who were the ones banging a cowbell

If it was leftists, they probably didn’t like hearing things like fiscal restraint, and reigning in the size of the federal government

If it was MAGA, they probably did not like hearing things like fiscal  restraint, and reigning in the size of the federal government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Besides, talking about dodging any bullets is  a little premature

This is what college kids do when a speaker comes on campus and says things that they don’t want to hear

I don’t know who were the ones banging a cowbell

If it was leftists, they probably didn’t like hearing things like fiscal restraint, and reigning in the size of the federal government

If it was MAGA, they probably did not like hearing things like fiscal  restraint, and reigning in the size of the federal government

Whoever it was, the further those kind of people are from power, the better.  A disgrace to the heritage of the country.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Typical Trump deceit. It was no coincidence the OP cut the headline off at "He Suffers H" because the OP wants you to believe that DeSantis had a heart attack.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Also could be Laroucheans and/or similar agents of chaos.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Also could be Laroucheans and/or similar agents of chaos.
Whether diehard Trumpistas or wacko Laroucheans, the bottom line is that these are people who don't seem to grasp who the real enemy is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Couldn't the people decide?

If Trump wins fair and square so be it. But why would DeSantis just lay down and quit like that? Doesn't sound like something a leader would do to me.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Couldn't the people decide?

If Trump wins fair and square so be it. But why would DeSantis just lay down and quit like that? Doesn't sound like something a leader would do to me.

DeSantis is a very clear threat to Trump, otherwise there wouldn't have been the cowbells during DeSantis' speech, nor would Trump have started bullying him even before he announced he was running. His supporters are acting just as Donald has led them to. I can't help but wonder if they are supporters or cultists?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Wasn't me @Jack Russell  ---  I was enjoying a wonderful waterfront lunch with my hubby and friends.

But, I have received oodles of video links,  which I'll post later (or tomorrow) ---- just promise me you'll "gird your loins" in the meantime.   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DeSantis is a very clear threat to Trump, otherwise there wouldn't have been the cowbells during DeSantis' speech, nor would Trump have started bullying him even before he announced he was running. His supporters are acting just as Donald has led them to. I can't help but wonder if they are supporters or cultists?

The only real threats to Donald Trump come from the Federal Government and their intelligence agencies.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

Whether diehard Trumpistas or wacko Laroucheans, the bottom line is that these are people who don't seem to grasp who the real enemy is.

Whether diehard DeSantards or not, the bottom line is that these are people who don't seem to grasp what a contest is.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 09:37:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Typical Trump deceit. It was no coincidence the OP cut the headline off at "He Suffers H" because the OP wants you to believe that DeSantis had a heart attack.

Isn't the length of a title automatically limited to the number of characters set by TBR or by the program itself?

Here's the extremely lengthy full title:  "Video: DeSantis Goes On Stage in Iowa, and People Start Banging Cowbells Shortly After He Suffers His Biggest Political Embarrassment So Far"   

@jmyrlefuller

Offline mountaineer

"Right Journalism"
 *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod2

Moved to 2024 elections category.