Author Topic: Why we can say, conclusively, the 2020 vote was rigged  (Read 621 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why we can say, conclusively, the 2020 vote was rigged
« on: August 12, 2023, 05:08:50 pm »
Why we can say, conclusively, the 2020 vote was rigged

Exclusive: Joseph Farah notes how even more evidence of fraud is being uncovered years later
Joseph Farah   By Joseph Farah
Published August 11, 2023 at 7:14pm

Two years ago, in the July 2021 Whistleblower magazine, which you all should be faithfully subscribed to if you are not, we proved the unthinkable, the unimaginable, the seemingly preposterous, the high crime and, frankly, something that until then was next to impossible.

What did we prove beyond any reasonable doubt?

We proved that by any reasonable assessment the 2020 election for president of the United States was rigged, stolen, robbed, filched, highjacked and misappropriated for the most immoral purposes imaginable. We have not forgotten this – nor will we ever forgive. Maybe God will, but there is no way I give a pass to every diabolical maniac who participated in the extraordinary plot.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/can-say-conclusively-2020-vote-rigged/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Why we can say, conclusively, the 2020 vote was rigged
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 12:24:07 am »
The very core of the problem. How is it possible that 800K registrations, some dropped off by a third party many thousands at a crack, are sent vote-by-mail ballots and then voted illegally, and are counted?
The Republic is lost.