Author Topic: Texas Man Who Raped and Murdered 8-Year-Old Girl Charged With Killing Two People After Being Release  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Man Who Raped and Murdered 8-Year-Old Girl Charged With Killing Two People After Being Released
By Cassandra MacDonald Aug. 12, 2023 11:00 am118 Comments

A Texas man who raped and killed an eight-year-old girl has been charged with two more murders after he was released from prison.
Raul Meza Jr., 62, served roughly a third of his 30-year sentence in the 1982 rape and killing of 8-year-old Kendra Page, whose body was found in an Austin elementary school dumpster.

Meza was released in 1993 but was driven out of six different cities by protesters who did not want him in their neighborhoods.

The child rapist and possible serial killer has been charged with murdering his 80-year-old roommate, Jesse Fraga, in May and his former neighbor Gloria Lofton, 65, in 2019.

A grand jury has determined that Meza strangled Lofton “in the course of committing and attempting to commit the offense of aggravated sexual assault.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/texas-man-who-raped-killed-8-year-old/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've come to the conclusion that the Constitution should be amended to mandate the death penalty for certain crimes.

With no ability at all for states or judges at any level to change it.
Remove the concept of "leniency" from statutes.

Commit certain crimes --  you die, no exceptions.
(and mandate the sentence be carried out within a prompt time period)

That would serve as enough of a deterrent to most. Certainly to me.

And for those who weren't "deterred" and committed such crimes anyway, it would dispose of them, quickly.

Sorry if you don't like this post.