Author Topic: VIDEO: Matt Gaetz Questions Make Us Wonder: Are We The Baddies?  (Read 475 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Are we the baddies?

The questioning of four star Marine General Michael Langley by Congressman Matt Gaetz sure brings up that question to mind. As America gets involved in all sorts of nefarious activities around the world including the destruction of the Nordstream Pipeline, supporting Ukrainian Nazis, and coups in Africa highlighted by Gaetz in his questioning of the AFRICOM commander, General Langley, who repeatedly recites the term "core values" as if it is a magical incantation that will make the uncomfortable questions by Gaetz go away. Oh, and notice that "core values" are about to do its work again in the African country of Niger as it also did in the removal of the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

As we see the continual spread of Team America: World Police perhaps we should keep on asking, "Are we the baddies?"

Core values!

https://rumble.com/embed/v349lkb/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: VIDEO: Matt Gaetz Questions Make Us Wonder: Are We The Baddies?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 04:17:39 pm »
Ukranian Nazi's is a paradox.  Nazi's considered Slavs to be an inferior race.

During the start of World War II, residents of the Baltic Republics and Ukraine initiailly viewed Germans as their liberators from Josef Stalin, who pursued a "Russification" ethnic cleansing policy in those areas.  They realized that one oppressive regime had been displaced by another oppressive regime.

In the African Sahel, the US is helping fight Islamo-fascist terrorists.  This is another potentially endless quagmire of civil fighting that has been going on for centuries in this area.  That begs the question, who is funding those terrorists?  Saudi Arabia?  United Arab Emirates?  Sudan?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.