Author Topic: Wind Farms: The Great Green Deception Of The 21st Century  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wind Farms: The Great Green Deception Of The 21st Century
« on: August 12, 2023, 10:26:55 am »
WRITTEN BY I & I EDITORIAL BOARD ON AUG 11, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Wind Farms: The Great Green Deception Of The 21st Century

wind farm turbinesWe’ve recently written quite a bit about electric vehicles’ many flaws – the reasons to hate them, their evil nature, and the entire EV con.

But they’re not the only green plaything that’s being exposed for the debacle they are. Windmills are just as troubled.

“All over the world, rural people are reacting with fury at the encroachment of large wind and solar projects on their homes and neighborhoods,” writes energy author Robert Bryce. [emphasis, links added]

Last month, “thousands of Druze residents in the Golan Heights,” says Bryce, “rioted to stop the installation of a large wind project on their traditional lands.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/wind-farms-the-great-green-deception-of-the-21st-century/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson