Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Number Of Illegal Migrants In Border Patrol Custody More Than Doubles After Post-Title 4  (Read 231 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 EXCLUSIVE: Number Of Illegal Migrants In Border Patrol Custody More Than Doubles After Post-Title 42 Drop
Story by Jennie Taer •
17h

Border Patrol is seeing a surge of illegal migrants in agency custody that has more than doubled after a major drop, according to internal agency data obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Following the end of Title 42 in May, the number of illegal immigrants in Border Patrol custody dropped and the Biden administration claimed success in their new measures.

“At first it seemed alright. We had the facilities and manpower to handle it, now it’s back to being a shitshow. The damage that is being done is irreversible. Agents are sick and tired of the abuse, feeling like we have broken our oaths, and everyone is looking for a way out,” a Border Patrol agent stationed in the Del Rio sector, who requested anonymity because they’re not authorized to speak publicly, told the DCNF.

The number of illegal migrants in Border Patrol facilities has more than doubled roughly three months after Title 42, the Trump-era expulsion policy, ended, according to internal agency data obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exclusive-number-of-illegal-migrants-in-border-patrol-custody-more-than-doubles-after-post-title-42-drop/ar-AA1f9BSS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=dcd6e07ecb344cd581835b829d0ffcb9&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson