Author Topic: Rep. Greg Steube Files Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden  (Read 704 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Caller by Henry Rodgers  8/11/2023

Republican Florida Rep. Greg Steube filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden on Friday.

The Daily Caller obtained the resolution, which lists Bribery, Extortion, Obstruction of justice, Fraud and Financial involvement in drugs & prostitution as reasons to impeach Biden.

“It’s long past time to impeach Joe Biden,” Steube said in a statement after introducing the resolution. “He has undermined the integrity of his office, brought disrepute on the Presidency, betrayed his trust as President, and acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice at the expense of America’s citizens. The evidence continues to mount by the day – the Biden Crime Family has personally profited off Joe’s government positions through bribery, threats, and fraud. Joe Biden must not be allowed to continue to sit in the White House, selling out our country.”

More: https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/11/florida-greg-steube-articles-of-impeachment-joe-biden-hunter-james/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rep. Greg Steube Files Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 01:34:30 am »
It's about damned time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 04:55:33 pm »
 Articles of Impeachment Filed against Biden by GOP Congressman, Including Fraud and Abuse of Power
David HawkinsAugust 12, 2023 - 12:05 pm0 Comments

Republican Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) has filed articles of impeachment against Democrat President Joe Biden for high crimes and misdemeanors.

The congressman filed four articles of impeachment alleging fraud and abuse of power.

Steube accused Biden of committing “bribery,” “extortion,” “obstruction of justice,” and “fraud,” and alleged that he has a “financial involvement in drugs & prostitution.”

“It’s LONG PAST TIME to impeach Joe Biden,” Steube said in a post on Twitter.

https://slaynews.com/news/4-articles-of-impeachment-filed-against-president-joe-biden-by-florida-rep-including-fraud-and-abuse-of-power/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 06:55:32 pm »
Florida Republican introduces impeachment articles against Joe Biden

Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., jumped ahead of his Republican colleagues on Friday and introduced articles of impeachment against President Biden.

While several congressional committees are building a multipronged case to remove Biden from office, Steube said it was past time to take action. He filed articles of impeachment against Biden charging that the president had been complicit in his son Hunter's alleged crimes and had worked to shield him from justice.

"It’s long past time to impeach Joe Biden," Steube said in a statement. "He has undermined the integrity of his office, brought disrepute on the Presidency, betrayed his trust as President, and acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice at the expense of America’s citizens."

Steube filed four articles alleging high crimes and misdemeanors by Biden.

The first accuses the president of abusing the power of his office by allegedly accepting bribes, committing Hobbs Act extortion and honest services fraud related to use of his official position. These charges arise from Biden's alleged involvement with his family's business dealings, including Hunter and James Biden's (the president's brother) alleged effort to sell access to then-Vice President Biden between 2009 and 2017 in exchange for "payments and business opportunities from foreign and domestic business partners."

House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer, R-Ky, on Wednesday released a memo purporting to show that foreign payments to the Biden family totaled more than $20 million — though Democrats say none of the evidence shows that President Biden accepted any payments or committed misconduct.

The second article charges that President Biden obstructed justice, citing IRS whistleblower testimony that "members of the Biden campaign improperly colluded with Justice Department (DOJ) officials to improperly interfere with investigations into tax crimes alleged to have been committed by Hunter Biden." Both the Justice Department and special counsel David Weiss, the U.S. attorney appointed to investigate Hunter Biden, have denied that the Biden administration impeded Weiss' work.

The third and fourth articles accuse Biden of "fraud" and paying for Hunter Biden's illegal drugs and trysts with prostitutes, respectively. .................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-republican-introduces-impeachment-articles-against-joe-biden
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 08:15:35 pm »
It's about time!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2023, 09:06:15 pm »
Ever body knows you lynch Republicans, even the innocent ones.  You cannot bring democrats to justice, even caught in the act, the cameras quit working and the evidence gets destroyed.  Get up to speed people!
Joe is a god, Trump is the devil, regardless of their acts show the opposite!
Ask any lockstepping stooge/moron.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2023, 09:54:22 pm »
I will bet nothing happens.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Mod2

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2023, 09:59:42 pm »
Threads merged

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2023, 10:08:14 pm »
I will bet nothing happens.

We'll see.  I would love to see the House at least vote for impeachment.  That would certainly be a shot in the arm for the GOP and the country who can see the corruption that has been uncovered and his demented state of mind.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2023, 03:39:50 am »
I'm thinking of impeaching Joe myself, as soon as i can get the whole democrat party to back me!
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :pigs fly: :dumpster: :reaper: twilight zonexxxx ////00000//// :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions