Author Topic: The FDA has now endorsed treating COVID with Ivermectin!  (Read 1699 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The FDA has now endorsed treating COVID with Ivermectin!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 10:17:43 pm »
The Federal Death Administration says what?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 10:21:04 pm »
Keep in mind that if the FDA had approved IVM for treating COVID early on, there would have been no Emergency Use Authorization of the mRNA shots (because a treatment existed), and those would have had to pass full testing regimens before being approved. What's more, the liability waivers might not have been forthcoming for the jabs, either. Billion$ and Billion$ of dollars were at stake, though, so Ivermectin was suppressed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 10:24:30 pm »
Keep in mind that if the FDA had approved IVM for treating COVID early on, there would have been no Emergency Use Authorization of the mRNA shots (because a treatment existed), and those would have had to pass full testing regimens before being approved. What's more, the liability waivers might not have been forthcoming for the jabs, either. Billion$ and Billion$ of dollars were at stake, though, so Ivermectin was suppressed.

:yowsa: Every word true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 10:55:51 pm »
Them dirty bastards. I will NEVER forgive it. Never.
All those people. Hundreds of thousands. All of em doomed to die terribly and alone.

It ain't right. People should be hanging from lampposts over that. Where is justice?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 10:58:01 pm »
The Federal Death Administration says what?

Pretty much; just think of all those that died unnecessarily. 

Fauci, Brix and Brandon need to pay for what they've done. We all know though that they won't be held accountable and a majority of the American public will never know the truth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 11:10:27 pm »
All those people. Hundreds of thousands. All of em doomed to die terribly and alone.

It ain't right. People should be hanging from lampposts over that. Where is justice?

Justice?  I'm afraid not in this day and age.  Justice will come at a different time for them; something we'll never see.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2023, 12:21:51 am »
"Endorsed"? From https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fda-drops-ivermectin-bombshell :

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Why did Instapunditeer Glenn Reynolds actually quote the comment ( https://instapundit.com/600082/ ) while Charlie Kirk claimed something very different from what was actually said? It's years of stupid rrthree-grade stuff like this that have me as wary of the conservative commentariat as I am of the Prog commentariat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2023, 01:06:24 am »
Quote from: @Smokin Joe

:yowsa: Every word true!

:yowsa: Yes, every word is true!  And the pharmacies are complicit.  After months of filling my Ivermectin prescription, they refused to do so without verification from my doctor that it was for something other than covid. (During the worst of covid, he had me taking one pill twice a week.) That was Walgreens ... working with big Pharma and FDA!

Luckily, a compounding pharmacy opened in our neighborhood, and we were able to work with them.  Horse paste was next on my list!  And, thanks to Bigun for all the information on that!

It infuriates me that so many people had to die!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2023, 01:28:06 am »

:amen:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2023, 09:38:08 am »
Quote from: @Smokin Joe

:yowsa: Yes, every word is true!  And the pharmacies are complicit.  After months of filling my Ivermectin prescription, they refused to do so without verification from my doctor that it was for something other than covid. (During the worst of covid, he had me taking one pill twice a week.) That was Walgreens ... working with big Pharma and FDA!

Luckily, a compounding pharmacy opened in our neighborhood, and we were able to work with them.  Horse paste was next on my list!  And, thanks to Bigun for all the information on that!

It infuriates me that so many people had to die!
A relative who had been taking Hydroxychloroquine for years for Rheumatoid Arthritis (another of those pesky, but accepted off-label uses, as for Lupus) experienced something similar. Prescriptions previously filled for 90 days were limited to 30 by the pharmacist, who claimed little stock on hand. Then the Pharmacy required another prescription from the doctor to fill the next 30 days. All damnably inconvenient for an elderly relative who had to drive into and out of big city traffic to get to the doctor or the pharmacy.

I did the math on the horse paste, and the by weight dosage worked out to the same as that for humans. No prescription needed, and I figured if someone was going to give that to a stud horse (multiple thousands in value, easily into 5 figures), it probably would not harm me, so that's what I took Doxycycline was easier to get, but even that was now a 7 day supply instead of the usual 10.
Thomas Laboratories, a trusted manufacturer of 'fish' antibiotics (identical in dosage unit a, capsule or tablet form to those obtained from a pharmacy for humans), and previously available without prescription, suddenly stopped making their entire antibiotic line.

Coincidence?

Gibbs rule 39.

As for being infuriated, there is no punishment a human could impose on the people who have perpetrated this mass murder that I would deem sufficient. May Almighty God reward them as they so richly deserve. I leave their fates, now and ever, in His most capable hands.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 09:40:48 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2023, 10:49:23 am »
WHY ONLY NOW? FDA rules that doctors can now prescribe ivermectin for COVID-19
08/11/2023 // Ethan Huff // 1K Views
Tags: alternative medicine, antiviral, big government, conspiracy, covid-19, Cures, deception, drug, FDA, goodhealth, goodmedicine, health freedom, infections, ivermectin, medical censorship, medical fascism, Medical Tyranny, outbreak, pandemic, prescription, remedies, smeared, Suppressed

In a rare pivot from its previous stance, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suddenly declared that it is now okay for doctors in the United States to prescribe ivermectin as a remedy for patients suffering from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).
Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice (DoJ) lawyer representing the FDA, announced during oral arguments at an August 8 hearing in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit that the FDA now "explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID."

This is an about-face from what the FDA did all during the "pandemic" by not only banning the prescription of ivermectin for COVID but also going after doctors who dared to defy the corrupt federal agency's do-not-prescribe orders.

At one point, the FDA even mocked the public for believing in ivermectin, falsely claiming that it is just "horse paste" for horses and livestock. The FDA must have forgotten during the scamdemic – maybe it was the COVID brain fog? – that the agency approved ivermectin for human use back in the 1990s.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-11-fda-rules-doctors-can-prescribe-ivermectin-covid.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2023, 11:26:56 am »
Which means the next one they're cooking up won't be cured by Ivermectin.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2023, 01:22:22 pm »

:bingo:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2023, 01:24:47 pm »

Mega dittos.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2023, 09:10:24 pm »
Well, looky here...

This blows to hell the arguments about ivermectin that were promulgated by some members of this forum for a couple of years.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2023, 09:21:36 pm »
Which means the next one they're cooking up won't be cured by Ivermectin.

Well, you definitely make a good point.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2023, 09:24:12 pm »
Well, looky here...

This blows to hell the arguments about ivermectin that were promulgated by some members of this forum for a couple of years.
Well, not quite. It wasn't so much an endorsement but the longstanding policy that doctors can prescribe any medication off-label for almost any purpose, as @PeteS in CA noted upthread. There was never a ban on HCQ or ivermectin, but it's never been an approved treatment nor proven effective, either. (The good news is that they're generally safe, meaning even if they are pretty much placebos, it's still harmless.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2023, 09:44:11 pm »
Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of
Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/FLCCC-Ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

Pierre Kory, MD1*, G. Umberto Meduri, MD2†, Jose Iglesias, DO3, Joseph Varon, MD4, Keith
Berkowitz, MD5, Howard Kornfeld, MD6, Eivind Vinjevoll, MD7, Scott Mitchell, MBChB8, Fred
Wagshul, MD9, Paul E. Marik, MD10
1 Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance
2 Memphis VA Medical Center, Univ. of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
3 Hackensack School of Medicine, Seton Hall, NJ.
4 Chief of Critical Care at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, TX
5 Center for Balanced Health, New York
6 Recovery Without Walls
7 Volda Hospital, Volda, Norway
8 Princess Elizabeth Hospital, Guernsey, UK
9 Lung Center of America, Dayton, Ohio
10 Eastern Virginia Medical School

Abstract

In March 2020, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) was created and led by
Professor Paul E. Marik to continuously review the rapidly emerging basic science, translational, and
clinical data to develop a treatment protocol for COVID-19. The FLCCC then recently discovered that
ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine, has highly potent anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
against COVID-19. They then identified repeated, consistent, large magnitude improvements in clini-
cal outcomes in multiple, large, randomized and observational controlled trials in both prophylaxis
and treatment of COVID-19. Further, data showing impacts on population wide health outcomes have
resulted from multiple, large “natural experiments” that occurred when various city mayors and
regional health ministries within South American countries initiated “ivermectin distribution” cam-
paigns to their citizen populations in the hopes the drug would prove effective. The tight, reproducible,
temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates in each of those regions com-
pared to nearby regions without such campaigns, suggest that ivermectin may prove to be a global
solution to the pandemic. This was further evidenced by the recent incorporation of ivermectin as a
prophylaxis and treatment agent for COVID-19 in the national treatment guidelines of Belize,
Macedonia, and the state of Uttar Pradesh in Northern India, populated by 210 million people. To our
knowledge, the current review is the earliest to compile sufficient clinical data to demonstrate the
strong signal of therapeutic efficacy as it is based on numerous clinical trials in multiple disease
phases. One limitation is that half the controlled trials have been published in peer-reviewed publi-
cations, with the remainder taken from manuscripts uploaded to medicine pre-print servers. Although
it is now standard practice for trials data from pre-print servers to immediately influence therapeutic
practices during the pandemic, given the controversial therapeutics adopted as a result of this practice,
the FLCCC argues that it is imperative that our major national and international health care agencies
devote the necessary resources to more quickly validate these studies and confirm the major, positive
epidemiological impacts that have been recorded when ivermectin is widely distributed among
populations with a high incidence of COVID-19 infections.

-----

The FLCCC recommendation is based on the following set of conclusions derived from the existing
data, which will be comprehensively reviewed below:

1) Since 2012, multiple in vitro studies have demonstrated that Ivermectin inhibits the replication
of many viruses, including influenza, Zika, Dengue and others (Mastrangelo et al.,
2012;Wagstaff et al., 2012;Tay et al., 2013;Götz et al., 2016;Varghese et al., 2016;Atkinson et
al., 2018;Lv et al., 2018;King et al., 2020;Yang et al., 2020).

2) Ivermectin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and binding to host tissue via several observed
and proposed mechanisms (Caly et al., 2020a).

3) Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with in vitro data demonstrating profound
inhibition of both cytokine production and transcription of nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB), the
most potent mediator of inflammation (Zhang et al., 2008;Ci et al., 2009;Zhang et al., 2009).

4) Ivermectin significantly diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in multiple
animal models when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or similar coronaviruses (Arevalo et al.,
2020;de Melo et al., 2020).

5) Ivermectin prevents transmission and development of COVID-19 disease in those exposed to
infected patients (Behera et al., 2020;Bernigaud et al., 2020;Carvallo et al., 2020b;Elgazzar et
al., 2020;Hellwig and Maia, 2020;Shouman, 2020).

6) Ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate
disease treated early after symptoms (Carvallo et al., 2020a;Elgazzar et al., 2020;Gorial et al.,
2020;Khan et al., 2020;Mahmud, 2020;Morgenstern et al., 2020;Robin et al., 2020).

7) Ivermectin hastens recovery and avoidance of ICU admission and death in hospitalized
patients (Elgazzar et al., 2020;Hashim et al., 2020;Khan et al., 2020;Niaee et al.,
2020;Portmann-Baracco et al., 2020;Rajter et al., 2020;Spoorthi V, 2020).

8) Ivermectin reduces mortality in critically ill patients with COVID-19 (Elgazzar et al.,
2020;Hashim et al., 2020;Rajter et al., 2020).

9) Ivermectin leads to striking reductions in case-fatality rates in regions with widespread use
(Chamie, 2020).5

10) The safety, availability, and cost of ivermectin is nearly unparalleled given its near nil drug
interactions along with only mild and rare side effects observed in almost 40 years of use and
billions of doses administered (Kircik et al., 2016).

11) The World Health Organization has long included ivermectin on its “List of Essential
Medicines”.

-----

It is the authors opinion, that based on the totality of these data, the use of ivermectin as a
prophylactic and early treatment option should receive an A-I level recommendation by the NIH in
support of use by the nation’s health care providers. When, or if, such a recommendation is issued, the
Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance has developed a prophylaxis and early treatment
protocol for COVID-19 (I-MASK+), centered around ivermectin combined with masking, social
distancing, hand hygiene, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, quercetin, melatonin, and zinc, with all components
known for either their anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, or preventive actions (Table 4). The I-MASK+
protocol suggests treatment approaches for prophylaxis of high-risk patients, post-exposure
prophylaxis of household members with COVID-19, and an early treatment approach for patients ill
with COVID-19.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2023, 09:44:36 pm »
Well, not quite. It wasn't so much an endorsement but the longstanding policy that doctors can prescribe any medication off-label for almost any purpose, as @PeteS in CA noted upthread. There was never a ban on HCQ or ivermectin, but it's never been an approved treatment nor proven effective, either. (The good news is that they're generally safe, meaning even if they are pretty much placebos, it's still harmless.)

But that's the point. They're NOT placebos. They're known anti-virals. They're first-line defense against viruses. KNOWN, FDA or not.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2023, 10:09:25 pm »
Sen. Ron Johnson: Covid-19 Was "Preplanned By An Elite Group Of People," "Planned For Our Loss Of Freedom"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/08/11/sen_ron_johnson_covid_was_preplanned_by_an_elite_group_of_people_planned_for_our_loss_of_freedom.html

Sen. Ron Johnson articulated the belief that the Covid-19 pandemic was "preplanned by an elite group of people... for our loss of freedom" during an appearance Friday morning with FBN's Maria Bartiromo.

Johnson cited "Event 201," a pandemic preparedness event hosted in 2019 by the World Health Organization, Gates Foundation, and Johns Hopkins University that has been repeatedly cited by conspiracy theorists as a "practice run" for Covid-19.

SEN. RON JOHNSON: You know doctors I have been dealing with talking to for years now. They may believe, probably hundreds of thousands of Americans lost their lives because they were denied early treatment because the FSA sabotaged Ivermectin and said, "Come on you're now a cow, you're not a horse." This was supposedly horse medicine. No, it was a Nobel prize-winning medicine that could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. It did save many, many lives because people did have doctors with courage to, and the compassion to actually treat patients using it, putting at risk their medical licenses.

Fortunately, we do have reporters like yourself and John Solomon with the courage to report the truth against the mainstream media and against the narrative. But that is the only way this is solved, we need to truth to be exposed, we need more Americans to listen to the truth, to be exposed to the truth, to pull their heads out of the sand, quite honestly, and open their eyes and understand what has happened in this country.

We are going down a very dangerous path, but it is a path that is being laid out and planned by an elite group of people that want to take total control over our lives, and that's what they are doing, bit by bit. They do it by increasing massive government spending, increasing the size of government, take over of the WHO, these amendments coming that are going to be voted on in 2024 at the WHO are frightening, they really risk taking away all of our sovereignty. People have to wake up awaken to the dangers of the moment.

More at link.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2023, 11:50:03 pm »
I've been of that opinion from day one Senator.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2023, 11:58:10 pm »

The word endorsed” comes from a tweet from Charlie Kirk
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2023, 12:05:05 am »
I've been of that opinion from day one Senator.

Good to know someone in that cesspool has their head out of their butt on this issue.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2023, 12:28:51 am »
But that's the point. They're NOT placebos. They're known anti-virals. They're first-line defense against viruses. KNOWN, FDA or not.
There is no such thing as an antiviral. At least one with anything resembling efficacy, and certainly not against common cold viruses, of which coronavirus is the second-leading class.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024