Author Topic: MSNBC’s Mitchell: Devon Archer’s Testimony ‘Exonerated’ Joe Biden  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *please*

MSNBC’s Mitchell: Devon Archer’s Testimony ‘Exonerated’ Joe Biden

Pam Key 11 Aug 2023

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell said Friday on her show “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that she believed the testimony of Hunter Biden’s former business associate Devon Archer to the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability “exonerated” President Joe Biden.

Mitchell said, “It was originally reported by the Republican readout that Archer had suggested something that insinuated improper behavior by the president and his son, and then when Archer came out and the transcript came out, it was very clear that he had exonerated the president.”

Chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander said, “Well, it’s exactly right. So, we saw the transcript and that was our first opportunity to really hold the Republicans’ feet to the fire and say, ‘The way you presented this is not the way it read behind closed doors.’ Dan Goldman, one of the top Democrats on that committee, the way he had cast it was accurate, saying, you know, Hunter Biden wasn’t off the hook here, he did sort of present the illusion of access here, putting his dad on the phone to his buddies at Burisma, his business associates, saying, ‘Hey, look who I associate with,’ but at no point was that conversation focused on any business dealings, and at no point, to his knowledge, had the president changed any policy based on these conversations or any awareness of what his son was doing.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/11/msnbcs-mitchell-devon-archers-testimony-exonerated-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Andrea who?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

The press is going to work overtime to protect Biden as the evidence mounts against him

At some point, the evidence will become indisputable. And only then will they concede there’s been laws broke

In the meantime, expect the legacy media to become even more ridiculous.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 11:26:23 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

The press is going to work overtime to protect Biden as the evidence mounts against him

At some point, the evidence will become indisputable. And only then will they concede there’s been laws broke

In the meantime, expect the legacy media to become even more ridiculous.
@LMAO

They could have indisputable bank records showing millions of dollars deposited in Joe Biden's personal checking account and the media would deny it still.

When truth stands in the way of power and corruption, the role of the news media should be to speak the truth regardless of consequences.

But when the media join hands with the powerful to become their scribes and tribunes, the role of the media becomes one of shaming and silencing the truth tellers.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 11:52:31 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji