Author Topic: California Bar Opens Ethics Probe into Kevin Morris, Hunter Biden’s Lawyer  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
California Bar Opens Ethics Probe into Kevin Morris, Hunter Biden’s Lawyer

Wendell Husebø 11 Aug 2023

The California State Bar opened an ethics investigation into Kevin Morris, Hunter Biden’s lawyer, for allegedly spying on the My Son Hunter movie set.

My Son Hunter is a film that chronicles Hunter Biden as he navigates a tangled web of prostitution, partying, business dealings, drugs, sex, Chinese spies, Ukrainian oligarchs, and his responsibilities to the leader of the free world.

Morris, a high-powered Hollywood attorney who has been retained by Hunter to “craft legal and media strategy,” flew to Serbia under the guise of filming interviews for a documentary that plans to portray Hunter Biden as a victim.

During his visit to the My Son Hunter set, Morris allegedly failed to disclose he was Hunter Biden’s legal representative, according to producer Phelim McAleer, who filed the ethics complaint with the California State Bar.

Morris is under investigation for the incident, which could result in “investigation or prosecution,” a letter from the California State Bar obtained by the New York Post shows. Morris remains in good standing with the Bar.

Peter Schweizer, a senior contributor to Breitbart News, told the Post the problem is that “no one really knows what Kevin Morris’ motive is,” regarding his interest in helping Hunter Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/11/california-bar-opens-ethics-probe-kevin-morris-hunter-bidens-lawyer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is this the guy pictured hitting a bong on his balcony after Crackhead biden left his crib?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Meh, it's the California Bar, and it's a democrat lawyer working for Hunter, nothing will happen.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I expect this is all kabuki theater.
The Republic is lost.