Author Topic: BREAKING: Weapons Given To Ukraine May Now Be Used Against US Soldiers At Mexico Border  (Read 509 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Weapons Given To Ukraine May Now Be Used Against US Soldiers At Mexico Border
By Major General Paul Vallely (USA, Ret)
August 9, 2023

These Are Not Cartels, They Are Organized Armies Moving Across Our Southern Border

You can no longer call these cartels. They are small armies that control vast swaths of territory across Mexico. The Mexican Army is powerless to stop them. The weapons used in the war in Ukraine are now allegedly showing up right on the other side of our southern border. Our elected leaders at the state legislature and county board of supervisors/commissioners had better do something about this quickly. If these cartels decide to unite and cross over the southern borderline, our local sheriffs and border patrol would be dusted and rolled over in a heartbeat. They cannot stand up to this kind of firepower. Legislatures and county officials must start allocating resources to local sheriffs and police departments so they can immediately plus up with manpower and equipment against this possible eventuality. I have zero faith that the federal government would act quickly enough to stop an organized military engagement on our southern border.

Alleged armed members of a Mexican drug cartel were found and arrested on the Texas side of the Southern Border this week. According to Fox News, five people believed to belong to the Cartel Del Noreste were arrested Thursday in Fronton, Texas, by the Texas Department of Public Safety, National Guard, and Border Patrol.

Disturbingly, the group included some juveniles. Authorities said two men were armed with rifles, and several wore tactical gear.

https://armedforces.press/breaking-weapons-given-to-ukraine-may-now-be-used-against-us-soldiers-at-mexico-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Who didn't see this coming?? It was just a matter of time before our own weapons were used against us.   9999hair out0000

Let's Go Brandon!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who didn't see this coming?? It was just a matter of time before our own weapons were used against us.   9999hair out0000

Let's Go Brandon!!!!
This has been happening since 'Fast and Furious', so it is no surprise.

Considering Pershing set the precedent pursuing Pancho Villa, what is to prevent a cartel crushing military response (except the lack of desire by certain parties to stop the invasion)?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let's Go Brandon!!!!

Yup.  Ukraine has become the black market capitol of the world for US weapons, edging out Afganistan.

Here's where I'd edit the slogan to read:  "Let's Go Brandon And Your Republican/Conservative Cohorts!!!!!"

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yup.  Ukraine has become the black market capitol of the world for US weapons, edging out Afghanistan.

As well as the world's largest washing machine for American taxpayer $$$!

Here's where I'd edit the slogan to read:  "Let's Go Brandon And Your Republican/Conservative Cohorts!!!!!"

:yowsa: There are plenty of "Republicans" on the payroll for sure!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Yup.  Ukraine has become the black market capitol of the world for US weapons, edging out Afganistan.

This is one reason why I have always stated that the War between Russia and Ukraine is their war not ours.  We should have stopped sending weapons and $$$ long ago.  It accomplished nothing and we have once again enabled our enemy and lined the pockets of Brandon and cronies and Zelenskyy.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 06:24:43 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is one reason why I have always stated that the War between Russia and Ukraine is their war not ours.  We should have stopped sending weapons and $$$ long ago.  It accomplished nothing and we have once again enabled our enemy and lined the pockets of Brandon and cronies and Zelenskyy.

***agree

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't have a problem sending,direct military aid-weapons. Sending money to save their economy is a no-go.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

... The weapons used in the war in Ukraine are now allegedly showing up right on the other side of our southern border. ...

While theft is non-zero in Ukraine as in the US, and the Russians probably have captured some US-supplied weapons, is there any evidence to support this "allegation"? Paul Vallely retired from the Army some 30 years ago, so does he still have sources in the Army or in the Border Patrol? Or is he just repeating, without substantiation, a rumor of unknown quality?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Kamaji

While theft is non-zero in Ukraine as in the US, and the Russians probably have captured some US-supplied weapons, is there any evidence to support this "allegation"? Paul Vallely retired from the Army some 30 years ago, so does he still have sources in the Army or in the Border Patrol? Or is he just repeating, without substantiation, a rumor of unknown quality?

Not much, other than some video of some guys selling a few rifles and an rpg.

It's most likely the case that the Russians have been seizing weapons found on Ukrainian soldiers they capture, or kill, and selling those seized weapons on the black market.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 06:41:44 pm by Kamaji »

Offline PeteS in CA

Not much, other than some video of some guys selling a few rifles and an rpg.

It's most likely the case that the Russians have been seizing weapons found on Ukrainian soldiers they capture, or kill, and selling those seized weapons on the black market.

Or maybe the Talibanders have given away or sold some of the arms they captured courtesy of Brandon's Skedaddle? But since the article seems to be repeating a rumor, I doubt there are actual arms whose serial numbers could be checked to trace the provenance.

As I just posted in another thread, a couple of decades of rrthree-grade hype and @#$% have me as wary of conservative "news" and commentary sites as I am of Prog "news" and commentary sites. I'm willing to be convinced by actual evidence, but the OP article reeks of anti-Ukraine clickbait.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 12:31:14 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.