Author Topic: A Front Row View of the NSA: Reflections from General Paul M. Nakasone  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Front Row View of the NSA: Reflections from General Paul M. Nakasone
 August 10, 2023 • 10:00 – 11:15 am EDT
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
International Security Program

View Full Transcript Here
Please join CSIS for a wide-ranging discussion with U.S. Army General Paul M. Nakasone, Director of the National Security Agency, who oversees the nation's premier signals and cybersecurity intelligence service. GEN Nakasone will discuss with CSIS Senior Adviser and former NSA General Counsel Glenn Gerstell his unique five-year perspective on geopolitical upheaval, evolving threat matrixes, advances in artificial intelligence, the power of partnerships, and importantly, the reauthorization of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

Following the fireside chat, Mr. Gerstell will lead a panel discussion on the important role FISA 702 plays in helping the Intelligence Community protect the nation. Joining him will be April Doss, NSA General Counsel, and Tom Bossert, President, Trinity Cyber, Inc., and former White House Homeland Security Advisor.

https://www.csis.org/events/front-row-view-nsa-reflections-general-paul-m-nakasone
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson