Author Topic: Jack Smith Wants Trump Convicted by Super Tuesday  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Smith Wants Trump Convicted by Super Tuesday
« on: August 11, 2023, 03:45:41 pm »
Jack Smith Wants Trump Convicted by Super Tuesday
Story by Jake Lahut, Jose Pagliery • 19h

Special Counsel Jack Smith’s office wants to put former President Donald Trump on trial for his attempted coup in January next year—a move that, if approved by a judge, could brand him a felon before the biggest GOP presidential primaries.

In a filing on Thursday, the special counsel’s office proposed a trial date of January 2, 2024, which they say would take “no longer than four to six weeks.”

Should U.S. Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya approve that date, Trump’s trial could be done and dusted before the GOP’s primaries in South Carolina and Michigan, with plenty of time before the delegate-rich slate of Super Tuesday states in March.

Trump already faces two other separate criminal trials in March and May in New York and Florida, respectively. However, those trials have been delayed enough that Trump still managed to snag key elections before risking the embarrassing reality of being convicted of felonies while asking voters to make him the Republican nominee.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jack-smith-wants-trump-convicted-by-super-tuesday/ar-AA1f6Avk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Jack Smith Wants Trump Convicted by Super Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 03:49:59 pm »
Doesn’t he have to prove his case? I didn’t realize he gets a conviction just because he wants one.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy