Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy Blasts Biden for Soaring Gas Prices: ‘That’s Bidenomics, Folks’  (Read 485 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy Blasts Biden for Soaring Gas Prices: ‘That’s Bidenomics, Folks’

Hannah Bleau 10 Aug 2023

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) is blasting President Biden over the latest bout of soaring gas prices, concluding that this is, again, the direct result of “Bidenomics.”

An August 10 blog post, McCarthy highlighted the fact that millions of Americans are back to “struggling” to fill up their gas tanks thanks to Biden’s poor economic policies. In fact, over the last month, gas prices have gone up 30 cents, McCarthy observed, adding that it is forcing over one-third of Americans to limit their travel.

McCarthy quoted a driver from Wichita, Kansas, who told a local news station that the rising prices are “frustrating because anything that cuts into my pocket means less money that I can put away for my retirement, less money I can spend on things I enjoy.”

“So what exactly is President Biden doing to help real Americans like Jeremy?” McCarthy’s blog post asked.

“Instead of unleashing our nation’s energy production to lower prices at the pump, the President is doubling down on the same radical, Green New Deal policies that increased gas prices by 60 percent since he took office,” he continued, adding that Biden has bragged about his efforts to “stop all drilling on the East Coast, and on the West Coast and on the Gulf.”

“But I lost in court. But we’re still pushing very hard,” Biden said in a Weather Channel interview, deeming climate change — a favorite phrase the radical left uses to push their Green New Deal policies — an “existential threat.” Mainstream media outlets have also zeroed in on this narrative, arbitrarily blaming rising gas prices on “climate change.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/10/kevin-mccarthy-blasts-biden-soaring-gas-prices-thats-bidenomics-folks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

The price went up 20 cents in my town from Friday to Saturday. It previously had gone up 40 cents per gallon overnight. Doesn't look like crude prices are to blame.
Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Dollar Strengthens And China’s Economy Struggles
By Irina Slav - Aug 14, 2023, 1:06 AM CDT

Oil prices slid on Monday morning, with Brent falling below $86 per barrel and WTI trading at $82.31.
    China’s economic woes combined with a strong U.S. dollar are weighing on oil prices.
    OPEC+ production cuts have significantly tightened oil markets, but oil traders will be watching China’s economy closely.

OilPrice.com
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

IMPEACH THE BA$TARD!!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Notice the price of gasoline increases during Obama and Biden Admins, but was lower during the Trump Admin:

Dems in White House = Higher Gas Prices

Massachusetts gasoline prices are trending higher:

////00000////

Fodder for the conspiracy theorists ... the Massachusetts State Department of Energy has seemed to stop updating weekly gasoline prices on their web page (since December, 2022):

Accident?  Coincident?  A glitch in the Matrix?  Dem Deep State Conspiracy?  Hunter Biden?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

That's what happens Kevin when you cave to the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.