Author Topic: Tucker's Explosive Interview With Former Capitol Police Chief: The Story Fox Didn't Air, Pelosi, and  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker's Explosive Interview With Former Capitol Police Chief: The Story Fox Didn't Air, Pelosi, and Who Knew What When
By Nick Arama | 6:00 AM on August 11, 2023

Tucker Carlson’s latest episode of his show on X, formerly known as Twitter, aired Thursday and it certainly was a bang-up one. It featured an interview with former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund.

As Tucker explained, he’d filmed an interview with Sund earlier in the year (when he was still working for Fox). It was scheduled to run on Monday, April 24, Carlson said. Then Carlson was let go from Fox that Monday morning and the interview never aired. Because the interview footage is owned by Fox, Tucker can’t run it. So instead he invited Sund to come on his X show and tell what he knew.

It’s a fascinating story that everyone should watch. This is the whole thing, almost an hour, but I’ll also include some clips in case you can’t listen to the whole thing.

One of the biggest points Sund made was that it was revealed after Jan. 6 that other agencies had intelligence of how dangerous it might be but that wasn’t passed on to him. He said the intelligence he received indicated it would be like other MAGA rallies. But the FBI, the DHS, and even the military had intel suggesting more was afoot. But they didn’t tell Sund or put out any alerts as they might normally do, “But there were zero for Jan. 6,” Sund said. “It doesn’t make sense.”

Sund wasn’t told, even though he was on a conference call around midday on January 5 with the law enforcement leaders from the D.C. Metro Police and the FBI (head of the Washington Field Office Steve D’Antuono). He even had the military and the National Guard on the call, he said. But he was not told about the intel. Sund explained it wasn’t only him, the head of the MPD also was not told. He said a new report that came out last month revealed that Antuono had a lot of information.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/08/11/tuckers-explosive-interview-with-former-capitol-police-chief-the-story-fox-didnt-air-pelosi-and-who-knew-what-when-n790895

interview posted here
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,508835.0.html
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 02:31:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In the wake of the 9/11 inter-agency failures, DHS was created to prevent such another breakdown in domestic security communication among civilian law enforcement agencies.

DHS must have been too distracted by their failed "Truth Police" efforts.

////00000////

« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 02:57:14 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org