Author Topic: Videos: Here’s How Asian, Indian And White Farmers Protected Themselves From Rioters And Looters –  (Read 527 times)

Offline American Girl

The American Second Amendment must become a global humanitarian RIGHT.

These two videos really show what can happen if we don't have the Second Amendment!!!

https://www.usasupreme.com/videos-heres-how-asian-indian-and-white-farmers-protected-themselves-from-rioters-and-looters-another-video-shows-what-happens-when-you-are-not-armed/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

During the 1992 LA Riots, Korean business owners armed themselves and defended their businesses and their livelihoods from looters and rioters.

When law and order disintegrate, it's up to you to defend your own life, family, businesses, and property.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

During the 1992 LA Riots, Korean business owners armed themselves and defended their businesses and their livelihoods from looters and rioters.

When law and order disintegrate, it's up to you to defend your own life, family, businesses, and property.

:thumbsup: