Author Topic: Climate fanatics unveil massive sky UMBRELLA scheme to block sunlight and “cool” planet  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate fanatics unveil massive sky UMBRELLA scheme to block sunlight and “cool” planet
08/10/2023 // Ethan Huff // 1.9K Views

István Szapudi, an astronomer from the University of Hawaii, wants to create an enormous, umbrella-like solar shield made of the "wonder material" graphene, the goal being to stop global warming and climate change.

In order to do this, Szapudi wants to capture an asteroid and use it as a counterweight to hold the umbrella and intercept all of the sun's ultraviolet rays so they never reach the earth's surface.

Things would be really dark and cold in such a scenario, but at least it would never be warm again, warmth being something that climate fanatics everywhere fear like the plague and want to eliminate from the four corners of the earth.

Szapudi actually published a paper on his harebrained idea in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), a globalist bought-off "science" journal that apparently publishes just about anything these days.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-10-climate-fanatics-sky-umbrella-block-sunlight-warming.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson