Author Topic: 14% of Illinois Counties Have More Voters Than Citizens of Legal Voting Age  (Read 684 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
14% of Illinois Counties Have More Voters Than Citizens of Legal Voting Age

CV NEWS FEED // There are more registered voters than citizens of legal voting age in several Illinois counties, a government watchdog group just found.

On August 6, Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that promotes integrity in government affairs, released the results of a study of voter records which found that 14% of Illinois’ counties have more voters than citizens of legal voting age. In addition, the entire state has close to 800,000 inactive voters still registered, indicating that the counties are failing to keep accurate voter records in accordance with federal law.

The group found that counties in Illinois are neglecting to maintain their voter records as required by federal law after a lawsuit against the state made registered voter records public.

Robert Popper, a spokesman for Judicial Watch, told CatholicVote that the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 made a deal between states and the federal government. In return for increased access to voter registration, such as the ability to register at the Department of Motor Vehicles or various public offices, the states were required to maintain their voter lists carefully to ensure accuracy.

https://catholicvote.org/some-illinois-counties-more-voters-than-citizens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

14% is approximately 1 in 7.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

What is the average margin of excess for those counties that have more registered voters than citizens?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There is no cheating!  The Dems will tell you that repeatedly, and sadly, half of America is dumb enough to believe that bullsh*t!

Imagine dumbing down 50 years from now?  I envision a Soylent Green world, or a Logan's Run where people are completely expendable because there  are just too many people.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In other news  Addresses centered around Cook Co. IL cemetery's had the highest voter turnout.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.