Author Topic: SICK AND EVIL: Los Angeles Schools Create Sex Clubs In Elementary School to Indoctrinate Children In  (Read 295 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SICK AND EVIL: Los Angeles Schools Create Sex Clubs In Elementary School to Indoctrinate Children Into LGBTQ
By Pamela Geller - on August 10, 2023

The norming of pedophilia and sexualization of children is a declaration of war. It’s unimaginably evil. It must defeated at all costs. Our children are worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Daily Wire: The Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) created a guide to organizing “Rainbow Clubs” for elementary school students, which included lessons on “LGBTQ+ liberation,” activism, and “protest art.” The district explains in a document that the groups are “for LGBTQ+ elementary students and their friends.”  It links to a 20-page “Rainbow Club Activity Guide” produced by LAUSD’s Human Relations, Diversity, and Equity department, which provides a detailed list of discussion topics and lessons (Daily Wire).

https://gellerreport.com/2023/08/sick-and-evil-los-angeles-schools-create-sex-clubs-in-elementary-school-to-indoctrinate-children-into-lgbtq.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji