Author Topic: Target Faces Lawsuit Over Going Woke, Makes Desperate Move With Starbucks to Save Themselves  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Target Faces Lawsuit Over Going Woke, Makes Desperate Move With Starbucks to Save Themselves
By Nick Arama | 2:17 PM on August 09, 2023
The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Target has taken a huge hit since May and its controversy with marketing “tuck-friendly items,” as well as LGBTQ+ items aimed toward children and clothing by someone who claimed he was a Satanist.

That did not go well for them, as they dealt with the “Bud Light” effect.

The company has faced huge losses; at one point, it had lost $15 billion in market cap. It was over $74 billion before the controversy, and it’s at $60.3 billion now. Target also received multiple downgrades, and part of the reason listed was the “recent company controversies” as well as “diminishing store traffic.”

Now they’re also facing a lawsuit by a shareholder, filed on Tuesday, alleging that the toadying to the radical left has cost shareholders billions.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/08/09/target-faces-lawsuit-over-going-woke-makes-desperate-move-with-starbucks-to-save-themselves-n790009
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Only the ultra-left and miltant blacks are embracing this bull shit woke-ism now.

And I hope the pendulum smashes the rest of them squarely in the face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.