Author Topic: Reports: Biden to Ask for Another $25 Billion in Ukraine Aid  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reports: Biden to Ask for Another $25 Billion in Ukraine Aid
« on: August 10, 2023, 02:54:39 pm »
Reports: Biden to Ask for Another $25 Billion in Ukraine Aid

Sean Moran 10 Aug 2023

President Joe Biden will ask for $25 billion in aid for Ukraine, according to multiple reports.

Multiple reports found Biden is expected to unveil a Ukraine aid package request north of $25 billion, which would include $13 billion in military assistance and $12 billion for disaster relief.

This aid request would set up a battle between many Republicans that are increasingly skeptical about providing aid and defense hawks who wish to continue funding Ukraine’s seemingly endless conflict with Russia.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) have already backed the push to have a vote on the supplemental aid package.

This supplemental aid package would also allow for defense hawks to go around the defense budget caps as stipulated by the debt ceiling deal struck between Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/10/reports-biden-to-ask-for-25-billion-in-ukraine-aid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Reports: Biden to Ask for Another $25 Billion in Ukraine Aid
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 02:55:33 pm »
How much of this Ukraine money is funneled back to the Bidens......?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 05:13:40 pm »
I guess we will never know since thee democrats block every attempt at an accounting of all the billions so far of Ukraine aid. It should be not a cent more until there is auditing of all future and forensic auditing of all past aid.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 01:00:06 am »
No.
As far as I'm concerned, let the Ukranians fight it out on their own or quit, and negotiate.

Enough is enough.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 01:06:55 am »

It's not just the Bidens. Many others on both sides of the aisle are getting their share of the booty as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 01:21:47 am »
Lets quit beating around the bush.  Send 25 Trillion or 250 Trillion to the Ukraine, and re-elect Biden for another 4 years and let the village fools and damn fools finally get their way, and declare after its done, they didn't do any of it.  After going this far down this road, why not let the damn fools and hells minions have their way, and make us A third world Country they already have us on the road to becoming.  Remember, amnesia is an important party of this collapse and destruction.  You are then free to baWL YOUR WAY OUT OF IT, EVEN THOUGH IT CERTAINLY WON'T WORK.
Those that refuse to learn the lesson of history are DOOMED to repeat them!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :media: :media: :media: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 01:22:41 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions