Author Topic: Evidence of Biden corruption is becoming overwhelming — even as the left pooh-poohs it By Post Edit  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Evidence of Biden corruption is becoming overwhelming — even as the left pooh-poohs it
By Post Editorial Board   
August 9, 2023 6:49pm

The millions sure do add up when you’re a Biden.

And not because you have any particular business skills.

Newly revealed bank records show President Joe Biden’s family and allies hauled in a jaw-dropping $20 million from foreign sources in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, some of whom personally dined with the prez himself in Washington.

Documents released by the House Oversight Committee also confirm that Hunter Biden raked in a cool $1 million a year from Ukrainian gas company Burisma, starting when dad — oh-so-coincidentally — took charge of Team Obama’s Ukraine portfolio in 2014.

They show a Kazakhstani businessman, Kenes Rakishev, gave the first son $142,300 that year to buy a car — reportedly a Porsche.

Yet another $3.5 million from Russian billionaire and Moscow’s former first lady Yelena Baturina went to an entity controlled by Hunter and his business partner, Devon Archer — as Archer’s congressional deposition last month detailed.

Other records show funding went to nine different members of the Biden clan.

Why are all these foreigners paying so much to the Bidens?

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-corruption-evidence-overwhelms-even-as-left-ignores-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

The left and the media will poo poo it until it becomes too overwhelming that it risks Democrats electoral chances

Then watch how quickly they run from Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy