Author Topic: Disney Style partners with gender-fluid influencer to market girls clothing: 'Minnie is ME'  (Read 896 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 9, 2023 3:00pm EDT
Disney Style partners with gender-fluid influencer to market girls clothing: 'Minnie is ME'
TikTok influencer Seann Altman dressed as Minnie Mouse in the partnered content

By Taylor Penley | Fox News

The Walt Disney Co. and TikTok influencer Seann Altman – a biological male who identifies as gender-fluid – have joined forces to market girls' attire on social media in the latest move showing Disney's solidarity with the LGBTQ+ community.

The promotional TikTok video posted for Disney Style, a division of the Walt Disney Co. that promotes its clothing and accessories and offers style inspiration to fans, features Altman dressed in a Minnie Mouse-style getup, complete with a red dress with a Mickey Mouse pattern, a white collar, black tights, a white petticoat and yellow heels.

"Minnie is ME," Altman, who uses he/him pronouns, wrote on the post. "I fit right in with Mickey and his friends! @disneystyle."

To top off the look, Altman added in a belt, white lacy gloves, and a watch before putting on red lipstick and styling his hair in dual buns on either side of his head to channel the iconic "Minnie Mouse ears" look.

"I look just like Minnie Mouse!" Altman enthused. "But something's missing…" He added a big red bow to his hair to further channel the Disney icon.

The post includes a paid partnership with Disney Style, who shared the video to its own TikTok account with the caption, "a minnie moment" with the "heart hands" emoji.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/disney-style-partners-gender-fluid-influencer-market-girls-clothing-minnie-me

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Goodness. I’m never going to be able to take the grandkids to DisneyWorld.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Goodness. I’m never going to be able to take the grandkids to DisneyWorld.  *****rollingeyes*****

We have been there 3 times...I loved it every time although Mike hated it...says it's not a fun place..lol

I am glad my grandkids got to experience it the way it used to be....I will never go again..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
We have been there 3 times...I loved it every time although Mike hated it...says it's not a fun place..lol

I am glad my grandkids got to experience it the way it used to be....I will never go again..

We took our kids there several times. Way back when they had the “Night of Joy” Christian music festival there. Can’t even imagine that happening now. I’m sad for my grandkids - it used to be a fun place to go.

Offline cato potatoe

Rumor has it the entirety of the parent company may be sold to Apple, or in pieces to other suitors.  It's sad to watch a piece of my childhood decay like an elderly relative in a nursing home. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There HAS to be someone near or at the top of the Disney empire pushing this in order to destroy the stock value.

Probably in the hope of being able to buy it back for a dime on the dollar down the road.

Nothing else makes any sense at all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Rumor has it the entirety of the parent company may be sold to Apple, or in pieces to other suitors.  It's sad to watch a piece of my childhood decay like an elderly relative in a nursing home. 

Yup.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This ending is a mite like Ol' Yeller...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
This ending is a mite like Ol' Yeller...

Perfect analogy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think it is hilarious to discover a homo in drag makes a post that brags about "Mini is ME!"

He ain't going to get any homo dates from bragging about THAT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Disney's stock price is going the way or Bud's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Woke Disney, doubling down, or is it quintupling down, on STUPID! I guess that those making the decisions never read the definition of insanity. There is more and more coming out about the woke version of sleeping beauty and the damage kennedy? has done to the Mandalorian and other star wars shows. As quickly as Disney is plummeting into the ashcan I wonder how long Iger will keep his job, blaming everyone below him and firing large segments of the not so magic kingdom will not keep him safe for long.

This guy seems to have a lot of information on what's happening at Disney.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHTLiHBVVg0&ab_channel=MIKEZEROH

It's not so much that I care as the fact that my BIL who has been doing the exhausting work of handing out and taking in character costumes at Disney Anaheim for close to forty years can talk about or know about nothing but Disney shit, so being the nice guy I am I enjoy feeding him reality about the magic kingdom.

Offline LadyLiberty

Yesterday I heard that Disney put a deal together for ESPN to get involved in sports betting:

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/disneys-espn-penn-entertainment-ink-15-bln-deal-launch-sports-betting-business-2023-08-08/

IF ESPN wants to turn around / recover, what they need to do is get back to sports basics, not try to take a slice out of an already crowded betting market.  Disney is so tone-deaf these days, they should be concentrating on their core business and customers, not woke politics!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yesterday I heard that Disney put a deal together for ESPN to get involved in sports betting:

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/disneys-espn-penn-entertainment-ink-15-bln-deal-launch-sports-betting-business-2023-08-08/

IF ESPN wants to turn around / recover, what they need to do is get back to sports basics, not try to take a slice out of an already crowded betting market.  Disney is so tone-deaf these days, they should be concentrating on their core business and customers, not woke politics!

Exactly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I miss ESPN coverage of Australian Rules Football.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.