Author Topic: Video: Military-age Chinese males entering US through Mexico: Report  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Military-age Chinese males entering US through Mexico: Report

AUGUST 09, 2023 TIMOTHY FRUDD

Oscar El Blue, an independent journalist for Real America’s Voice News, recently shared video footage from a migrant camp in Panama. The video footage shows an overwhelming majority of migrants in the camp are military-age males from China who are migrating to the United States.

In a nearly two-minute video on Twitter, Blue asked dozens of migrants where they were from and where they were heading. The independent journalist discovered that most of the migrants were Chinese males of military age who were migrating to the United States.

One Twitter user who shared Blue’s video footage Wednesday commented, “Who gave them exit visas from China? How did they fly across the ocean to Panama?”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/08/video-military-age-chinese-males-entering-us-through-mexico-report/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

Re: Video: Military-age Chinese males entering US through Mexico: Report
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 08:58:08 pm »
And this is not being reported by the MSM. **nononono*