Author Topic: Close-Up Camera Captures What’s In Between Buoys GOP Gov. Installed Along Border – The Left Is Frea  (Read 780 times)

Offline American Girl

They won’t get sawed if they don’t put themselves in the situation to get sawed. I see no issue here.

Urgent PSA: they are harmless unless touched willingly.

This is war and the mostly male invaders are soldiers for the opposition.

https://www.usasupreme.com/close-up-camera-captures-whats-in-between-buoys-gop-gov-installed-along-border-the-left-is-freaking-out/

Offline mountaineer

Well, they could have used mines, so that's something.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suppose stocking the river with Piranha would be a step too far?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Well, they could have used mines, so that's something.

That's what I've been stating for awhile -- and now withthe buoys and also along what border fence there is and open spaces in between.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

They won’t get sawed if they don’t put themselves in the situation to get sawed. I see no issue here.

Urgent PSA: they are harmless unless touched willingly.

This is war and the mostly male invaders are soldiers for the opposition.

https://www.usasupreme.com/close-up-camera-captures-whats-in-between-buoys-gop-gov-installed-along-border-the-left-is-freaking-out/

I agree that this is war. They are invading our country and coming in ILLEGALLY!  What part of that don't people understand?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Vote for and mAKE EXCUSES EVERY ELECTION, FOR MORE OF THE SAME PROBLEMS.  Bawl like babies afterward!  Vote for DNC forever!
 :smokin:  :media: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions