Author Topic: TX teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’  (Read 317 times)

Online Kamaji

Texas teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’

By David Propper
August 8, 2023

A Texas elementary school teacher is out of a job after she posted “racist” statements on social media that included complaints about her sister dating a white man, according to the school system and reports.

The Mesquite Independent School District said in a statement Tuesday the teacher, who is black, was no longer with the school after officials became aware of “alarming, racist” posts she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. 

“As of this morning, the employee is no longer a part of the Mesquite ISD organization and is not eligible for rehire,” the school system said in a statement, adding officials can’t say more because it’s a personnel matter.

“Nevertheless, the highly offensive statements posted to her X account do not reflect the values and standards of Mesquite ISD, and the district condemns them in the strongest terms.”

The teacher wrote she was upset her sister was dating a white man and joked that she asked her boyfriend to kill him, according to posts reviewed by the Dallas Morning News.

“I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/texas-teacher-from-mesquite-school-district-loses-job-after-making-anti-white-posts-on-x/

Offline LMAO

From the article…

“I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”

Lol

I guess I begrudgingly admire her honesty
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy