Author Topic: The US Army soldier behind the viral 'Gen Z on the battlefield' videos says people need to wake up a  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The US Army soldier behind the viral 'Gen Z on the battlefield' videos says people need to wake up and realize 'this ain't the old army'
Story by agoh@insider.com (Amanda Goh) •

US Army soldier Anthony Gonzales went viral on TikTok for making videos mocking "Gen Z on the battlefield."

The 21-year-old says that he sees hate comments on his posts, but they don't bother him at all.

"Of course this ain't the old army. Time has passed and things have changed," Gonzales told Insider.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/the-us-army-soldier-behind-the-viral-gen-z-on-the-battlefield-videos-says-people-need-to-wake-up-and-realize-this-ain-t-the-old-army/ar-AA1eVtjS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2a39b14d05f64afd84fdf63dac804efa&ei=10
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He's obviously one of those patriotic terrorists! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'll just give him a big old Gen X 'Whatever sh**bird, fall right!'.
The Republic is lost.