Author Topic: J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures, GOP charges  (Read 1508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 8, 2023 1:08pm EDT
J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures, GOP charges
The J6 Select Committee disbanded in December 2022 and was required to preserve documents from its investigation
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: The House select committee that investigated the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021 failed to adequately preserve documents, data and video depositions – including communications it had with the Biden White House that are still missing – according to the Republican lawmaker overseeing the GOP investigation into the committee's work.

The now-disbanded "J6" committee, which was run by Democrats and included only two GOP members, has also failed to provide any evidence that it looked into Capitol Hill security failures on the day of the riot, Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight for the Committee on House Administration, told Fox News Digital.

Loudermilk said his staff has had difficulty gathering all the information it needs to investigate Rep. Bennie Thompson’s handling of the J6 investigation.

"Part of our task as this oversight subcommittee is to actually address the security failures, look into how did it happen… how were these folks able to get into the Capitol," Loudermilk said. He said the documents they obtained came over in boxes and was completely unorganized.

"Nothing was indexed. There was no table of contents index. Usually when you conduct this level of investigation, you use a database system and everything is digitized, indexed. We got nothing like that. We just got raw data," he said. "So it took us a long time going through it and one thing I started realizing is we don't have anything much at all from the Blue Team."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/j6-committee-failed-to-preserve-records-has-no-data-on-capitol-hill-security-failures-gop-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures, GOP charges"

Of course not.
This was a part of the plan.

Make a big stink, but leave little behind that could be used to call them into account later on.

Folks, that's how The Party works.

Online libertybele

Failed to preserve documents?? How convenient. Then how can they arrest and detain who they believe were party to the riots??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures, GOP charges

This is a federal crime.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: President Trump Reveals the Dirty Jan. 6 Committee Illegally Destroyed their Records and Documents Now that He Has Full Subpoena Power
by Jim Hoft Aug. 8, 2023 9:50 pm

President Donald Trump dropped a bombshell report on his Truth Social platform that the sham committee overseeing the investigation of the January 6th Capitol riot has destroyed their documents and records illegally.

On Tuesday, Trump wrote:

President Trump: So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/breaking-president-trump-reveals-dirty-jan-6-committee/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Raid Cheney's home.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
1h
The Democrats destroyed J6 records to protect Pelosi and deny Trump important evidence
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
J6 Committee ‘Cover-Up’: House Dems Wiped Records on Security Failures, Scrubbed Communications with Biden White House

by Kyle BeckerAugust 8, 2023Featured

The “J6” committee has failed to turn over numerous documents into the House record pertaining to the security failures that led to the Capitol riots. The now-defunct House Democrat-run committee refused to index the documents, omitted records related to January 6 security failures, neglected to include particular witness depositions, and wiped out communications with the Biden White House, according to the House Republican Majority.

Under Democratic leadership, the “J6” committee included only two “Never Trump” members from the GOP. It did not allow Donald Trump or his legal team to defend themselves. It was not so much an “investigation” as a kangaroo court with a predetermined narrative to vilify Donald Trump, blame him for the events of January 6, and to recommend an indictment to the Department of Justice.

Now, there is another black mark on the J6 committee’s record indicating that its entire modus operandi was political in nature. This committee, as stated by Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA), chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight for the Committee on House Administration to Fox News Digital, has not shown proof of its inquiry into the Capitol Hill security lapses on the riot’s day.

more
https://beckernews.com/j6-committee-cover-up-house-dems-wiped-records-on-security-failures-scrubbed-communications-with-biden-white-house-51414/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The destruction of Brady Material is a crime!

Arrest them.

Sue them, too, as it is actionable civilly as well.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How is it possible for any congressional committee to fail to preserve the records of its actions?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

FIRST ON FOX: The House select committee that investigated the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021 failed to adequately preserve documents, data and video depositions – including communications it had with the Biden White House that are still missing – according to the Republican lawmaker overseeing the GOP investigation into the committee's work.

Doan ya jist HATE it win dat happins?

Since there is no evidence,I guess there is "nothing to be seen her,mam!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures, GOP charges"

Of course not.
This was a part of the plan.

Make a big stink, but leave little behind that could be used to call them into account later on.

Folks, that's how The Party works.

@Fishrrman

SAY IT HAINT TROO!

WY,AH NEVA!

Wy,ifn ah was da spiscus tipe,ah  mite think dey wus sum sorta crime comittid ta prevint da suff frum be-comin publik!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Failed to preserve documents?? How convenient. Then how can they arrest and detain who they believe were party to the riots??

@libertybele

It DOES seem to  indicate  there is no evidence available to get a conviction,doesn't it?

The DNC must feel confident they OWN that judge.

Offline LMAO

This is a federal crime.

Unless your name is Hillary Clinton
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is a federal crime.

@Hoodat

Only if it was an actual Republican that did it.

Since it was the Dims that "lost" the records,it is just an "oopsie",and no charges will be filed against whoever gets stuck with the blame for losing them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
J6 Committee ‘Cover-Up’: House Dems Wiped Records on Security Failures, Scrubbed Communications with Biden White House

by Kyle BeckerAugust 8, 2023Featured

The “J6” committee has failed to turn over numerous documents into the House record pertaining to the security failures that led to the Capitol riots. The now-defunct House Democrat-run committee refused to index the documents, omitted records related to January 6 security failures, neglected to include particular witness depositions, and wiped out communications with the Biden White House, according to the House Republican Majority.

Under Democratic leadership, the “J6” committee included only two “Never Trump” members from the GOP. It did not allow Donald Trump or his legal team to defend themselves. It was not so much an “investigation” as a kangaroo court with a predetermined narrative to vilify Donald Trump, blame him for the events of January 6, and to recommend an indictment to the Department of Justice.

Now, there is another black mark on the J6 committee’s record indicating that its entire modus operandi was political in nature. This committee, as stated by Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA), chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight for the Committee on House Administration to Fox News Digital, has not shown proof of its inquiry into the Capitol Hill security lapses on the riot’s day.

more
https://beckernews.com/j6-committee-cover-up-house-dems-wiped-records-on-security-failures-scrubbed-communications-with-biden-white-house-51414/

@mystery-ak

The Number ONE person to blame is the judge for allowing them to get away with this.

Am I the only one that would get a giddy as a school girl to  see that judge hauled away in handcuffs after being arrested?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How is it possible for any congressional committee to fail to preserve the records of its actions?

@Bigun

Simple. That was a part of their plan,and there is no one in a position to do anything about it at this  point.

This is no longer America.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Simple. That was a part of their plan,and there is no one in a position to do anything about it at this  point.

This is no longer America.

:yowsa: That is becoming more clear by the hour!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
1h
The Democrats destroyed J6 records to protect Pelosi and deny Trump important evidence

I believe that evidence was also destroyed to protect Pence as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump condemns Jan. 6 committee after they “DESTROYED ALL ‘EVIDENCE’ & RECORDS”
written by Jessica Marie Baumgartner August 9, 2023

Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not lawyur,but ain't that "grounds to dismiss"?

Think Trump will file a counter-suit to get back all the money he had to spend to deal with this?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not lawyur,but ain't that "grounds to dismiss"?

Think Trump will file a counter-suit to get back all the money he had to spend to deal with this?
He should.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Clarity, democrats impeachment criminal harassment and ugly unjust  applications of the laws without conscience is a the political whores that saw nothing wrong with it thus far.  Destroying evidence shows just how unfit for office their entire political party is.  Running scared of consequences of what they have done.  Like the whores that show how willing they are to play amnesia to well known facts.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions