Author Topic: Swedish Trans Activist: 'Qur'an is a Terror Book for Racists, Mass-Murderers, who Exterminate Cultur  (Read 348 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Swedish Trans Activist: 'Qur'an is a Terror Book for Racists, Mass-Murderers, who Exterminate Cultures and Religions' (Video)
 Amy MekAugust 2, 202310 comments4 min read

The demonstration clearly shows that even groups typically associated with the left in Sweden are increasingly recognizing the urgent need to address the challenges posed by Islam in the country.

A “transvestite activist” faced the rain-soaked streets of Stockholm to protest against the rising tide of Islamic extremism and criticize the dangerous path that Swedish governments have taken. The protester spoke out against the treatment of LGBTQ individuals in Islam and denounced the alarming connections between Swedish officials and extremist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood.

The protester’s speech laid bare the shocking realities of Islam and its impact on society. The man condemned the violent passages in the Qur’an that call for the rape of non-Muslims, as well as the monumental and historically catastrophic consequences this ideology has caused. Sweden has witnessed a disturbing increase in rape statistics, with over 6,000 girls suffering racially motivated attacks and thousands of LGBTQ individuals facing threats and violence.

The activist argued that such atrocities are deeply rooted in the Quran and Hadiths. He emphasized that the Qur’an has been used as a tool to propagate violence and intolerance, comparing its content to the infamous Mein Kampf, once used to fuel the Nazi regime’s atrocities:

https://rairfoundation.com/swedish-trans-activist-quran-is-a-terror-book-for-racists-mass-murderers-who-exterminate-cultures-and-religions-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, they at least see something clearly.

(now, look down). :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Time to start a death pool..
The Republic is lost.