Author Topic: Women’s Sports Advocates Attacked by ‘Unhinged’ Transgender Activists  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Kamaji

Women’s Sports Advocates Attacked by ‘Unhinged’ Transgender Activists

Madeline Leesman
August 08, 2023

On Monday, activists Riley Gaines, Paula Scanlan, and others were confronted by “unhinged” left-wing protesters who were opposing an act to protect the integrity of women’s sports.

The Save Women’s Sports Act was signed into law by GOP Texas Gov. Greg Abbott in June. On Monday, Gaines, Scanlan, and more athletes attended a ceremonial signing of the law at the Texas Women’s Hall of Fame at Texas Woman’s University, according to Fox News.

https://twitter.com/Riley_Gaines_/status/1688655802196783104

The Independent Women’s Network’s Austin chapter leader Michelle Evans said in an interview with Fox News Digital that she was assaulted when she left the building.

"It was — I guess the best word to describe them was they were rabid,” Evans explained.

"When I turned around to go back inside of the building, that's when somebody threw water on me," Evans recalled.  "Somebody told me they know where I f***ing live. There was somebody that got in front of me to try to physically block me from going back inside and pushed her body up against mine. Somebody hit my arm, and then someone — a woman in a pink ski mask and sunglasses — spit into my open eye."

The suspect was reportedly apprehended. Evans added that “the protesters were getting in the kids' faces and screaming and harassing them, frightening them. It was out of control."

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2023/08/08/save-womens-sports-texas-n2626734

Offline mountaineer

Riley Gaines
@Riley_Gaines_
I'm speaking at University of New Mexico tonight and they stationed 45 police officers with me & hit me with a 10k security charge....
All for saying men are men and women are women😭😂 such a radical position to take. Onward!
8:45 PM · Oct 4, 2023

Quipple 🌿
@Quipple
Their students can’t control themselves and they want to blame you for it.
Incredible.
1:32 AM · Oct 5, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Riley Gaines
@Riley_Gaines_
I'm speaking at University of New Mexico tonight and they stationed 45 police officers with me & hit me with a 10k security charge....
All for saying men are men and women are women😭😂 such a radical position to take. Onward!
8:45 PM · Oct 4, 2023

Quipple 🌿
@Quipple
Their students can’t control themselves and they want to blame you for it.
Incredible.
1:32 AM · Oct 5, 2023

Golly, it almost sounds like they were less concerned with her safety and more hoping the exorbitant security fee would cause her to cancel.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Golly, it almost sounds like they were less concerned with her safety and more hoping the exorbitant security fee would cause her to cancel.
Exactly.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Riley Gaines
@Riley_Gaines_
I'm speaking at University of New Mexico tonight and they stationed 45 police officers with me
That is how VIOLENT the oh so compassionate tolerant accepting and "enlightened" the radical American Leftists are.
They will kill you if you disagree with them. They really will. They are that fanatical.
Leftism is not a political belief, it is a full blown religion to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Yup.  That's happened to a number of non-leftist speakers.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Rabid animals wanting you to publicly condone their immoral behavior.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Martina Navratilova went nuclear after the US Secretary of the Interior interviewed a trans?/crossdresser? National Park Ranger in front of the Stonewall Inn in New York City.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

That is the game universities are playing: silence conservative speech through charging extreme fees for doing what the university should do anyway.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Today: Police arrest two protesters at Riley Gaines speech at PSU after they flip table and become disorderly.

https://twitter.com/CollegeFix/status/1711858972636922075

Offline mountaineer

Continued Coverage of the Riley Gaines event at PSU.

https://twitter.com/CollegeFix/status/1711868080689729964

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I had them picked out before the video started: MASKS!

Few have reason to wear a mask right now except to hide their faces.

They do nothing to stop COVID.

Others who have immune disorders might wear them, but that is their prerogative.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I just wouldn't last if one of those rude arse****s got in my face. It is one thing to protest, it is another to just scream profanity in other's personal space. They are just trashy trash trash.

EDIT: The two vulgar twits were arrested, they couldn't stop pushing the envelope. They had to damage a display table and eventually flipped it over.

https://rumble.com/v3oeyfc-two-dweebs-wearing-masks-at-riley-gaines-speech-at-penn-state-get-arrested-.html

@mountaineer
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 05:15:28 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Polly Ticks

Today: Police arrest two protesters at Riley Gaines speech at PSU after they flip table and become disorderly.

Did they make her pay for that, too?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Re: Women’s Sports Advocates Attacked by ‘Unhinged’ Transgender Activists
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2023, 01:54:27 pm »
Far-left activists protest outside Riley Gaines’ event at UC Davis. The mob of crazy students tried swatting cameras and threatened bystanders outside the conference center.

https://twitter.com/AlejandroAveela/status/1720621747588743640