Buy oil from Russia
1 (9.1%)
Give the Saudis nuclear weapons to sell oil to the US
2 (18.2%)
Do nothing and leave before the election
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 07, 2023, 02:35:47 pm

Author Topic: What will bidet do to lower gas prices before the election  (Read 1071 times)

Offline corbe

What will bidet do to lower gas prices before the election
« on: August 08, 2023, 02:35:47 pm »
  With Gas prices rising and the upcoming election bidet must get that commodity to more affordable levels to have a chance in his reelection.  He has few options.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: What will bidet do to lower gas prices before the election
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 02:40:23 pm »
Could you add "urinate in the gas tank"?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 02:58:39 pm »
Nuclear option except it will be Iran.  :smokin:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 03:02:45 pm »
I voted for the first option, because IIRC Obama did actually fold and go full fossil fuel before the last election. "Fracking" was the thing back then.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 03:27:10 pm »
I went with something different, there aint squat left in the SR so I think the old fool will drop back to the democrats tried and true. Brandon will deny any shortage, blame the oil companies for creating a false environment to make 'obscene' profits off poor Americans, and cap it off by bragging how he has removed thousands more acres of BLM from being able to be drilled on................all to save mother Gaia and us from ourselves of course!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 07:07:29 pm »
I voted for the first option, because IIRC Obama did actually fold and go full fossil fuel before the last election. "Fracking" was the thing back then.

I did as well

But the drilling restrictions will be put back in place after he wins reelection
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023, 08:54:46 pm »
I went with something different, there aint squat left in the SR so I think the old fool will drop back to the democrats tried and true. Brandon will deny any shortage, blame the oil companies for creating a false environment to make 'obscene' profits off poor Americans, and cap it off by bragging how he has removed thousands more acres of BLM from being able to be drilled on................all to save mother Gaia and us from ourselves of course!

I sure wouldn't bet against that.