Author Topic: Anheuser-Busch Now Being Forced To Sell Several Beer Brands  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anheuser-Busch Now Being Forced To Sell Several Beer Brands
« on: August 08, 2023, 02:30:27 pm »

Andrew Powell
Contributor
August 07, 2023 11:18 PM ET

The collapse has just ratcheted up.

Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB-InBev) will be selling eight craft beer brands to Tilray Brands, according to a Monday announcement from the anti-American beer giant. The move will cut AB-InBev’s craft beer portfolio significantly.

Tilray, a Canadian cannabis company, will be purchasing Shock Top, Breckenridge Brewery, Blue Point Brewing Company, 10 Barrel Brewing Company, Redhook Brewery, Widmer Brothers Brewing, Square Mile Cider Company and Hiball Energy. The deal is expected to be finalized in Sept. 2023 for $85 million, according to a Tilray 8-K filing.

In addition to the beer brands, Anheuser-Busch will also be selling off the brands’ employees, breweries and associated brewpubs.

In other words, the disaster just got even more disastrous for Bud Light’s umbrella company.

https://twitter.com/tilray/status/1688643551066820608

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/07/anheuser-busch-beer-brands-bud-light-dylan-mulvaney-cananbis-tilray/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Anheuser-Busch Now Being Forced To Sell Several Beer Brands
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 03:00:41 pm »
 8888crybaby
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Re: Anheuser-Busch Now Being Forced To Sell Several Beer Brands
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 03:30:22 pm »
Tilray, a Canadian cannabis company, will be purchasing  ...
Will they be adding their special product to the beverages?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org