Author Topic: FBI is Accused Of Lying Under Oath About Knowledge of Hunter Biden Laptop and Talks With Facebook  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Issue: August 7, 2023
FBI is Accused Of Lying Under Oath About Knowledge of Hunter Biden Laptop and Talks With Facebook
New allegations.
By Cindy Harper
Posted 3:06 pm

If you're tired of censorship and dystopian threats against civil liberties, subscribe to Reclaim The Net.

In a striking revelation, evidence suggests that Elvis Chan, a San Francisco-based FBI special agent, made false statements under oath regarding his interactions with major tech firms related to the reporting of Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive in the run-up to the 2020 election. This revelation is according to allegations following information gleaned from internal Facebook documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee.

In October 2020, The New York Post released explosive reports detailing purported involvement by the President’s son, Hunter Biden, in international business transactions with his father, Joe Biden. The subsequent discussions and correspondence between Chan and Facebook concerning these revelations have come into stark focus. In one interaction dated October 15, 2020, a Facebook employee detailed their conversation with Chan during which the employee recalled Chan suggesting he was familiar with the Hunter’s laptop FBI investigation, referencing a dearth of evidence pointing to foreign interference in the situation.

However, Chan’s sworn testimony on Nov. 29, 2022, painted a divergent scenario. He proclaimed to have no knowledge of the FBI’s internal investigation on the laptop’s contents. Chan repeated that he only communicated with Facebook once within the context of a conference call with the FBI task force. This conflicting testimony is part of a lawsuit against the Biden administration by the attorneys general of Missouri and Louisiana. Their contention posits that the White House colluded with tech giants to stifle free speech unfairly.

https://reclaimthenet.org/fbi-is-accused-of-lying-under-oath-about-knowledge-of-hunter-biden-laptop-fb-talks
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson