Author Topic: The New Charges Against Trump ‘May’ Carry the Death Penalty  (Read 296 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The New Charges Against Trump ‘May’ Carry the Death Penalty
We’re deep into banana republic territory with this criminal regime.
August 8, 2023 by Robert Spencer 12 Comments

From the beginning, the Biden regime has wanted to render Donald Trump politically dead. Now they’ve opened the possibility of death of a more physical variety. With their latest kangaroo court charges, their bête noire now faces the death penalty. Yes, that’s right: drug dealers, murderers, and rapists walk free in blue cities all the time, but a former president and current presidential candidate who dares to stand up to the political and media elites could now get the big sleep.

It has been clear from the beginning that the indictments of Donald Trump are brazenly political, designed to discredit the Biden regime’s principal political opponent to the extent that he either cannot run again in 2024 or is so tainted in the eyes of the American people that it doesn’t matter whether he runs or not. A principal part of this strategy has been to exaggerate misdemeanor charges into felonies and split what would in ordinary circumstances have been one charge into many, such that Trump has now been charged with no fewer than seventy-eight felonies that could get him hundreds of years in prison. Or even, now, execution.

Breitbart reported Tuesday that “Special Counsel Jack Smith’s indictment Tuesday against former President Donald Trump for his role in attempting to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election includes several weighty felonies, including one for which death may be a penalty.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-new-charges-against-trump-may-carry-the-death-penalty/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson