Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: US Authorities On Alert After Discovering New Chinese Migrant Smuggling Route  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: US Authorities On Alert After Discovering New Chinese Migrant Smuggling Route

Despite Texas State Efforts, Migrant Crossings At Border Continue To Rise

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 07, 2023
12:48 PM ET

Federal authorities are growing increasingly concerned about a route Chinese migrants are utilizing to make their way to Florida illegally, according to an internal federal intelligence report obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The report states that law enforcement lacks information regarding who is coordinating the smuggling between the Bahamas and Florida, where the migrants are being staged in the Bahamas and why Chinese migrants are choosing the Caribbean island. It also references recent incidents of Chinese nationals entering Florida illegally via the Bahamas.

There have been five such incidents of Chinese migrants attempting to “self-smuggle” from the Bahamas, according to the report. One incident took place on July 16 and involved a group of six Chinese migrants. (RELATED: Illegal Immigration Surges After Biden Admin Takes Victory Lap Over Border Numbers)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/07/exclusive-us-authorities-alert-discovering-new-chinese-migrant-smuggling-route/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson