Author Topic: Angry New York Democrats Rail Against Biden Over Migrant Crisis: ‘Asleep At Wheel’  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Angry New York Democrats Rail Against Biden Over Migrant Crisis: ‘Asleep At Wheel’
By Rob MattoxAugust 4, 2023

Since Joe Biden took office and effectively dismantled President Trump’s immigration policies, the Southern border has been under assault. Illegal crossings are at an all-time high, Border Patrol has effectively been neutered by bad policy and lack of funding, and subsequently, border towns in many states have become overrun with illegal migrants.

To alleviate the stress on resources at our Southern border and to make a point about Biden’s failing policies, many states have been bussing or sometimes even flying migrants to so-called sanctuary cities, where the migrants are welcomed in theory, but in actual practice often live on the street or are sent elsewhere.

New York City has been asking the federal government for help with the growing migrant crisis for some time, but Biden and Harris have offered no solutions. Now, many in the city are pushing back and taking to the streets to protest Joe Biden and his inaction.

https://theamericantribune.com/angry-new-york-democrats-rail-against-biden-over-migrant-crisis-asleep-at-wheel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... keep those buses coming.

:thumbsup:
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.