Author Topic: DeSantis rejects Trump’s ‘stolen’ election claims: ‘Of course he lost’  (Read 7256 times)

Offline LMAO

Who are you trying to kid?  DeSantis supporters make that claim all over social media, including right here ---- and then go on to add insult to injury by insisting DeSantis, who can't win the GOP primary, is the only one who can win against Biden.

And with this one post, you still demonstrate that you do not understand the difference between primary elections and general elections

Perhaps you should educate yourself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And with this one post, you still demonstrate that you do not understand the difference between primary elections and general elections

Perhaps you should educate yourself

@LMAO

The best thing about  your army  of imaginary DeSanctimoniousness voters is that  it costs NOTHING to  feed them,provide them with transport,motel rooms,etc,etc,etc.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 09:01:42 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

The best thing about  your army  of imaginary DeSanctimoniousness voters is that  it costs NOTHING to  feed them,provide them with transport,motel rooms,etc,etc,etc.

And your statement has nothing to do with the argument that winning a primary does not necessarily mean winning the general election

The same goes for large rallies versus results in a general election

Boy, I hope that the schools that will be built in these MAGA cities teach basic American civics otherwise we’ll be screwed even worse than I could imagine
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 09:21:50 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Right_in_Virginia

The rally thing is the one bright spot in the MAGA world.

Other than leading by 40 points, of course.

Offline LMAO

Today, yes

Several months down the road… Who can say? wink777

A little history from July 2007

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2007/07/hillary-the-inevitable-002123

In recent election cycles, any time a candidate has had as much as 35 or 40 percent of the vote consistently across polls in a multi-candidate field, that candidate has gone on to win the nomination.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 12:42:34 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'd like to see those Republicans challenging Trump for the nomination just speak their mind, without regard to offending Trump or his supporters.

I'm not saying to go out of their way to offend him or his supporters, or to insult him gratuitously, but they should just not worry about losing potential support from his supporters.  Just be honest, direct, and let the chips fall where they may.

Offline LMAO

I'd like to see those Republicans challenging Trump for the nomination just speak their mind, without regard to offending Trump or his supporters.

I'm not saying to go out of their way to offend him or his supporters, or to insult him gratuitously, but they should just not worry about losing potential support from his supporters.  Just be honest, direct, and let the chips fall where they may.

Right

Let voters see clear policy differences. More inflation, more spending versus VETOing outrageous spending. There’s no need to attack Donald Trump personally. Challenge him on some of his claims and some of the spending proposals he wants should he be reelected

Let Republican primary voters see the differences between the huge deficits and debt promised by Donald Trump versus the power of the veto pen

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 12:50:22 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

Speaking of points, Biden polls better against Trump than against any other candidate.  In other words, people who normally would never vote for Biden will do so if Trump is his opponent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Right

Let voters see clear policy differences. More inflation, more spending versus VETOing outrageous spending. There’s no need to attack Donald Trump personally. Challenge him on some of his claims and some of the spending proposals he wants should he be reelected

Let Republican primary voters see the differences between the huge deficits and debt promised by Donald Trump versus the power of the veto pen

And whatever their true feelings are about the 2020 election, Pence, Trump's legal issues, be honest there as well, whatever the opinion.

It defeats the purpose of having challengers if they self-muzzle their honest opinions.

Offline LMAO

And whatever their true feelings are about the 2020 election, Pence, Trump's legal issues, be honest there as well, whatever the opinion.

It defeats the purpose of having challengers if they self-muzzle their honest opinions.

Agree

I don’t care for Bernie Sanders, and I think a lot of his policies would be disastrous for the country. But he doesn’t shy away from his positions.

Barry Goldwater

Offline NavyCanDo

Stolen or not stolen its time to move on. If the focus is on 2020 then this election is already over.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LMAO

Stolen or not stolen its time to move on. If the focus is on 2020 then this election is already over.

But all Republican candidates will be asked about 2020. Whether it’s in a Republican primary debate, or by the press. They will also be asked about the events of January 6.

I don’t believe that it would turn off independent voters to point out some of the problems and issues with that election such as mass mail in voting, paying left-wing groups to ballot harvest, and support for things such as voter ID without indulging Trump and his supporters theories

The media and Democrats used the 2020 election  quite effectively against many of Trump’s endorsed candidates and were able to block a red wave

I have no reason to believe they won’t try the same thing in 2024
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 01:33:08 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

That can't be emphasized enough.  It is time to move on. The only candidate that is so fixated on 2020 is Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

But all Republican candidates will be asked about 2020. Whether it’s in a Republican primary debate, or by the press. They will also be asked about the events of January 6.

I don’t believe that it would turn off independent voters to point out some of the problems and issues with that election such as mass mail in voting, paying left-wing groups to ballot harvest, and support for things such as voter ID without indulging Trump and his supporters theories

The media and Democrats used the 2020 election  quite effectively against many of Trump’s endorsed candidates and were able to block a red wave

I have no reason to believe they won’t try the same thing in 2024

:thumbsup:

Online Right_in_Virginia

That can't be emphasized enough.  It is time to move on. The only candidate that is so fixated on 2020 is Trump.

Trump is the only candidate who isn't a member of the DC Uniparty @libertybele ... who is actually fighting for the American citizen.  Vivek may be an outsider, too; time will tell.

Offline kevindavis007

Trump is the only candidate who isn't a member of the DC Uniparty @libertybele ... who is actually fighting for the American citizen.  Vivek may be an outsider, too; time will tell.

Then why he is running for the GOP Nomination? You know the Uniparty? Sorry, I don't need some fake rich orange fat slob to fight for me.  I can fight for myself.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Right_in_Virginia

Then why he is running for the GOP Nomination? You know the Uniparty? Sorry, I don't need some fake rich orange fat slob to fight for me.  I can fight for myself.

Be careful what you wish for.   wink777

Offline kevindavis007

Be careful what you wish for.   wink777

I can take of myself. I want the GOP to return to being the Party of Small Government. Not the Populist party.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Kamaji

I can take of myself. I want the GOP to return to being the Party of Small Government. Not the Populist party.

Being careful what one wishes for is precisely why one does not vote for Trump, at least if one is more than an unthinking robot.

Offline LMAO

Then why he is running for the GOP Nomination? You know the Uniparty?

Lol

He shoots. He scores.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

It doesn't matter if he is an outsider. He could be a direct  descendant of Santa,and it won't make any difference. The left will be all over him and his family,determined to destroy  him. And unlike Trump,he is not used to being attacked and fighting back.

We are NOT facing an election. We are facing a leftist/globalist revolution,regardless of who the Republican nominee ends up being.

The left is DETERMINED to destroy freedoms in America,and they will try to destroy  anyone who gets in their way. Don't believe it? Just look at the Kangaroo Courts they are running Trump through now,with damn near no one on the alleged Republican side even whimpering about it.

Trump is the ONLY Republican candidate that has a chance of winning because the more they attack him the harder he fights back,and because he is the ONLY Republican candidate that has a national following.

But,you goobers just keep supporting some alleged Republican  Party "insider" BECAUSE he is a Republican Party insider and you are just going to lose again and look like the jealous "Miss Manners" fools that you  are.

Yeah,you WILL be able to brag that "at least I voted for a insider with manners",and I hope you do because it will be the same as bragging about being a fool and a loser.

YOU may be happy about supporting a loser,but America will suffer.

But.......,then again,it is all about YOU,isn't it?

Actually,I shouldn't be complaining because if a two-faced lying poser like DeSanctimonious  by some miracle WERE to win. Chances are I will either be dead or too crippled up to move come the next election or the next American Revolution,and I just am not physically capable of taking an active role and would probably just stroke-out in frustration if I were still alive.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 01:18:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline LMAO

@Right_in_Virginia

It doesn't matter if he is an outside. He could be a direct  descendant of Santa,and it won' make any difference. The left will be all over him and his family,determined to destroy  him. And unlike Trump,he is not used to being attacked and fighting back.

We are NOT facing an election. We are facing a fight,regardless of who the Republican nominee ends up being.

The left is DETERMINED to destroy freedoms in America,and they will try to destroy  anyone who gets in their way.

Trump is the ONLY Republican candidate that has a chance of winning because the more they attack him the harder he fights back,and because he is the ONLY Republican candidate that has a national following.

But,you goobers just keep supporting some alleged Republican  Party "insider" BECAUSE he is a Republican  Party insider and you are just going to lose again and look like the jealous "Miss Manners" fools that you  are.

Yeah,you WILL be able to brag that "at least I voted for a insider with manners",and I hope you do because it will be the same as bragging about being a fool and a loser.

I don’t think you realize it but in your statement here is it’s you that is  fighting for the same old same old. The rest of us are the ones who are looking for change. We’re looking for change from watching the federal government grow. We’re looking for a change from an inflationary economy, that punishes investors and savers. We are looking for change from the absolute corruption in Washington DC. We’re looking for a change from watching the left thrive and win since Donald Trump has come on the scene.

You even said to another poster not long ago the reason why you’re voting Donald Trump is to piss people like him off. Although your reasons for voting for a candidate are yours and yours alone, that seems to be a pretty odd reason to support a candidate.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

So you keep saying @Right_in_Virginia -- where is your proof??  DeSantis part of the uniparty; very doubtful looking at his accomplishments in FL.  Scott? I'm not so sure.  Haley, and Pence, definitely.  Ramsy, you know how I feel about him; neither parent born in the U.S. and trying to find out anything about his earlier years only mentions Soros.  He's another Soros soldier just like O'Bammy.

Trump has a ton of baggage and is facing federal charges.  He's back to his old ways.  No thank you.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

I don’t think you realize it but in your statement here is it’s you that is  fighting for the same old same old. The rest of us are the ones who are looking for change. We’re looking for change from watching the federal government grow. We’re looking for a change from an inflationary economy, that punishes investors and savers. We are looking for change from the absolute corruption in Washington DC. We’re looking for a change from watching the left thrive and win since Donald Trump has come on the scene.

You even said to another poster not long ago the reason why you’re voting Donald Trump is to piss people like him off. Although your reasons for voting for a candidate are yours and yours alone, that seems to be a pretty odd reason to support a candidate.

:thumbsup: