Author Topic: Maria Bartiromo: The DOJ Is Waiting for More Evidence of Things to Come Out on Joe Biden – Then They  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maria Bartiromo: The DOJ Is Waiting for More Evidence of Things to Come Out on Joe Biden – Then They Will Give Georgia the Go Ahead to Release Another Indictment (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft Aug. 6, 2023 9:20 am

Maria Bartiromo went on FOX and Friends Weekend to discuss her upcoming show this morning. Bartiromo announced her guests and then made a prediction on upcoming indictments against President Trump.

Maria Bartiromo: I will also tell you that all of the lawmakers I spoke with over the weekend, and many of them are on board they want an impeachment inquiry started. They believe that a Georgia indictment is coming in two weeks. So I assume the DOJ is waiting for more evidence of things to come out on Joe Biden and the Biden Family taking money in and then they will give Georgia the go ahead to release another indictment on President Trump.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/maria-bartiromo-doj-is-waiting-more-evidence-things/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The big question for me is what the regime is going to do when they run out of Trump indictments?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

The big question for me is what the regime is going to do when they run out of Trump indictments?

Exactly

And the “MAGA Republican” line that they use over and over again eventually has an expiration date
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They will just fabricate more indictments.  They have done a bang-up job so far....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They will just fabricate more indictments.  They have done a bang-up job so far....

@Cyber Liberty

Exactly.

After all,they are lawyers,and they are used to making Biden up. It's literally how they earn  their living. They will have  no trouble whatsoever fabricating new charges that they know will fail.

Hey,it ain't like they don't get paid if they  don't get convictions.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 04:05:57 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!