Author Topic: Trump Lawyer Welcomes Pence to Testify in J6 Case: He Would Be 'One of Our Best Witnesses'  (Read 332 times)

Offline Kamaji

Trump Lawyer Welcomes Pence to Testify in J6 Case: He Would Be 'One of Our Best Witnesses'

BY ANTHONY GONZALEZ
AUGUST 07, 2023

John Lauro, an attorney for former President Donald Trump, said former Vice President Mike Pence could save Trump from potentially facing life in prison as well as the death penalty if he testifies.

Lauro noted that Pence could serve as “one of our best witnesses” should he testify in the case against Trump.

https://twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1688197964487933953

Despite Pence saying Trump should never be president again — I disagree — Lauro believes the former vice president could deliver key testimony preventing Trump from going to prison, and ultimately, make liberals go crazy.

“Mike Pence will be one of our best witnesses at trial,” Lauro told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. “I read his book very carefully, and if he testifies consistent with his book, then President Trump will be acquitted.”

“Number one: Mr. Pence recognizes that John Eastman, who was giving legal advice, was a renowned legal scholar,” Lauro added. “Number two: Vice President Pence recognized that there were discrepancies and fraud in connection with the election. He wanted it to be debated on Capitol Hill; Mr. Trump wanted it to be debated in the state legislatures.”

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/anthony-gonzalez/2023/08/07/trump-lawyer-welcomes-mike-pence-to-testify-in-j6-case-he-will-be-acquitted-n1716775

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
John Lauro, an attorney for former President Donald Trump, said former Vice President Mike Pence could save Trump from potentially facing life in prison as well as the death penalty if he testifies.

Hold it, first I have heard of Trump facing a "death penalty'... Is this just posturing, or price gouging from a lawyer wanting higher fees?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....