Author Topic: Another stripper comes forward to suggest that Hunter Biden was an easy mark  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 7, 2023
Another stripper comes forward to suggest that Hunter Biden was an easy mark
By Monica Showalter

While playing Mr. Important Power Broker to the world's billionaire oligarchs and demanding million-plus fees from them, Joe Biden's drug-addled son, Hunter Biden, was just an easy mark to the strippers and hookers he spent his ill-gotten gains on.

One of them, according to the New York Post, has come forward with information about how he looked from their end of the Biden checkbook:

“He was like a dog that I dragged and led on,” Kennedy, 35, told a researcher from the nonprofit investigative organization Marco Polo in a stunning text exchange obtained by The Post. “I just led him on and played with him like a walking ATM.

I had a few guys like Hunter who I would lead on and take tips and shopping from and leave them ‘hanging.’ It’s part of the stripper gig. Get all you can out of these idiots and move on.”

The stripper, or ex-stripper, who's not the same one who gave birth to Joe Biden's seventh grandchild, says she fleeced Hunter to the tune of $20,000 from 2018-2019 until moving on to the next customer.

“Hunter became useless when I couldn’t extort him any longer.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/another_stripper_comes_forward_to_suggest_that_hunter_biden_was_an_easy_mark_to_roll.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There's a girl to take home to Mom!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji